Situations with some objects after the latest update

FushigiBot

As a lot of you may already know, some scripts have not been working correctly recently -- especially those with object interactions. I have been doing some debugging since the latest update, and I have found two different situations (all of this is on mirror) and thought I should inform the community.

The first situation is simply that some frequently used objects, such as runecrafting altars and prayer altars, give null values on their name and/or ids. This makes interacting with them impossible, since the API uses these values when doing direct interactions. The client can still see the objects, though.

The second situation is a bit different. I discovered this while testing a script I made. The object I had been interacting with suddenly couldn't be seen by the client. I couldn't see the id, name -- nothing. It was as if it didn't exist at all. I used the entity hover to check this. However, I could still click on it manually. Hopping worlds seemed to fix the issue. My guess is that this is some recent form of anti-cheating mechanism to make bots get stuck and detect them. For scripters: setting a timer after X time of not interacting with the object, then hopping worlds if the timer runs out could be a possible fix for this scenario.

Anyways, happy botting and be extra careful untill all of this is fixed.

Edited by xhannyah

40 minutes ago, xhannyah said:

As a lot of you may already know, some scripts have not been working correctly recently -- especially those with object interactions. I have been doing some debugging since the latest update, and I have found two different situations (all of this is on mirror) and thought I should inform the community.

This only happends on mirror mode though, injection doesn't have any issues.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

This only happends on mirror mode though, injection doesn't have any issues.

I haven't tested injection. TBH I just don't use it so I can't really comment there. I might log into a trash account later and see if the problem is there. I know the altars show an id but the name comes back as "null".

• Like 1