Perfect Prayer AIO

Czar

• 2 weeks later...

i think i managed to got it working actually however i had to turn the scroll world switcher off. So that makes me think it has something to do with that.

Edit: this is for chaos alter.

Edit: i also found that the die and bank lumb option doesn't really work as ones i die it goes to lumb bank and the script ends for some reason

Edited by Zehao
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Ideally should have these in bank:

- Burning amulet (5)
- Lobster or any food (preferably non drinkables)
- Chosen Bones

and in die+respawn mode it should be equipping the burning amulet from death (3 items kept) and going to bank, withdraw 28 bones and tele back to lava maze

Yeah i did have that in bank however in the chaos alter option if i have scroll world switcher it wouldn't work for some reason. Also, the die+respawn method stops working when it goes to lumb bank for some reason as the script just stops for the chaos alter option.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New Update (v9.0)

- Added Falador Spawn Point support
-- (BUG FIX): No longer runs to Lumbridge bank after dying and respawning in Falador.
- Now waits a random amount of seconds after dying, before hopping worlds.
-- Should no longer spam/fail to click the next world thanks to the delay.
- Added randomised delay between walking, when walking toward the Chaos Altar
-- No longer spam clicks the map.
- Added a bug fix for trying to select Bank + Glory (chaos altar) and not selecting food
-- No longer gets stuck at bank with food unselected.

Should notice improved behaviour and more humanlike actions after this update goes live. Version will auto-update within 24 hours enjoy! :D 

Edited by Czar

No built in break manager just yet, but I am coding one atm especially needed for chaos altar, I'll be making it walk behind the house before taking a break - this should help with safety against pkers. I will auth you as soon as the break manager is added.

For gilded altars it will choose the highest ranked house in the list (1st one), and then it'll keep going to that same house until the owner goes away, to which it will then choose a new house (1st on list) each time, if there's a better way lemme know but I've found it's the best way :doge:  

• Like 1