Perfect Prayer AIO

Czar

3 hours ago, Czar said:

No built in break manager just yet, but I am coding one atm especially needed for chaos altar, I'll be making it walk behind the house before taking a break - this should help with safety against pkers. I will auth you as soon as the break manager is added.

For gilded altars it will choose the highest ranked house in the list (1st one), and then it'll keep going to that same house until the owner goes away, to which it will then choose a new house (1st on list) each time, if there's a better way lemme know but I've found it's the best way :doge:  

Ok those updates would be great. In the second question, what I meant is that if my account is logged into World 305 and there are no houses open on World 305, will the script automatically hop to World 330 and check if there are any houses open there? I just don't want to get into a situation in which the script is opening and closing the "House Advertisement" menu forever because there are no houses open on the current world.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...