Perfect Prayer AIO

Czar

Hey man, just bought this script as well. There's three issues I'm encountering while trying to use superior bones on a gilder altar in Rimmington.

1. Every time I try to start the script in Rimmington, it won't initialize to select the "Best House" for a gilded altar and get the following in the logger:

[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 01:24:46 AM]: Missing command for chosen poh position! (ss_chosen_poh)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 01:24:47 AM]: [false]: Find a house and enter it now!

2. I can move past the first issue if I pause the script and manually go to a POH myself. Starting the script again inside it runs as intended, but then it sporadically tried to use my superior bones on the altar while I'm already blessing the bones. Additionally, the script moves my mouse and camera a little too much which isn't an issue I've really encountered before, but I don't know if this is a consequence of the other issues I'm encountering.

3. Lastly, whenever I finish off my invy, instead of going to Phials to un-note my bones, it always tries to run in the direction of Fally to which I assume is the nearest bank location, even though I selected Phials in the GUI.

Thanks in advance for the help!

• Like 1

Hmm something is not right. It looks like the script isn’t loading anything which means it isn’t starting properly. I will take a look, maybe something broke due to update.

Quick question sorry: using bot manager/cli? Or regular osbot. If not dw about it.

Edited by Czar

Found the issue @SirFapzzAlot. Seems to be associated with the new [Schedule] tab we have added recently. I'll be adding a patch for this ASAP. Good news is that we can still use the bot, but we have to turn those scheduling options off.

@displayname32 I was too late couldn't read message, I hope everything's okay <3 If not lmk so I can help. 

• Heart 1

11 hours ago, Czar said:

Found the issue @SirFapzzAlot. Seems to be associated with the new [Schedule] tab we have added recently. I'll be adding a patch for this ASAP. Good news is that we can still use the bot, but we have to turn those scheduling options off.

Ahhh, gotcha! Sounds good, appreciate you for looking into this and addressing it so quickly! You're the best ❤️

• Heart 1

Update is now live, enjoy :) Scheduling working a lot better + script is now loading perfectly, everything should be normal now, including Rimmington, Phials and more.

@bpb99 Yes for sure. We will have own POH support soon, and then runner support thereafter. Just building up my main to unlock the altars and whatnot :doge: 

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...