Perfect Prayer AIO

Czar

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Done gl sir enjoy :D Please bot responsibly :doge: 

Question, the setting in which you put to hop worlds if someone my level, does that take into account the wildy level difference? For example that a much lower level account can attack me. And why does it always hop to the same 3 worlds?

Can you possibly add to turn on quick prayers?

Note: And an Option to choose what worlds to hop to would also help

Edited by MrLights

3 hours ago, MrLights said:

Question, the setting in which you put to hop worlds if someone my level, does that take into account the wildy level difference? For example that a much lower level account can attack me. And why does it always hop to the same 3 worlds?

Can you possibly add to turn on quick prayers?

Note: And an Option to choose what worlds to hop to would also help

Yes it does take into account combat level and wilderness level. 

As for bot hopping on the same worlds: good find. I'll blacklist worlds for X minutes so it doesn't hop to same worlds, I hadn't anticipated a situation like this, you shouldn't really need to hop that frequently unless it ran into some high population worlds.

Choosing worlds I love this idea in theory, but how would you choose the worlds? A dropdown menu of 400 worlds and choose them in order? :doge: 

Quickprayers yes I'll also add that for the anti-pk just before running, and perhaps praying (?) at altar if low?

31 minutes ago, Czar said:

Yes it does take into account combat level and wilderness level. 

As for bot hopping on the same worlds: good find. I'll blacklist worlds for X minutes so it doesn't hop to same worlds, I hadn't anticipated a situation like this, you shouldn't really need to hop that frequently unless it ran into some high population worlds.

Choosing worlds I love this idea in theory, but how would you choose the worlds? A dropdown menu of 400 worlds and choose them in order? :doge: 

Quickprayers yes I'll also add that for the anti-pk just before running, and perhaps praying (?) at altar if low?

Praying at altar would be good since your already there. As for choosing the world, you can make it a choose world numbers with an open box and commas separating the worlds, [323,324,325,330,331] etc...

Something similar to that. You type in the world Number and it could choose from one of those worlds, instead of from a list?

As for this "As for bot hopping on the same worlds: good find. I'll blacklist worlds for X minutes so it doesn't hop to same worlds, I hadn't anticipated a situation like this, you shouldn't really need to hop that frequently unless it ran into some high population worlds." I'm not sure why it decided on not wanting to change from those three worlds. I even restarted the script and it kept using the same worlds.

Also Quick note, when its exchanging the dragon bones with the NPC outside, it tries to interact with it multiple times even though the character is already moving towards the NPC.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MrLights said:

Praying at altar would be good since your already there. As for choosing the world, you can make it a choose world numbers with an open box and commas separating the worlds, [323,324,325,330,331] etc...

Something similar to that. You type in the world Number and it could choose from one of those worlds, instead of from a list?

As for this "As for bot hopping on the same worlds: good find. I'll blacklist worlds for X minutes so it doesn't hop to same worlds, I hadn't anticipated a situation like this, you shouldn't really need to hop that frequently unless it ran into some high population worlds." I'm not sure why it decided on not wanting to change from those three worlds. I even restarted the script and it kept using the same worlds.

Also Quick note, when its exchanging the dragon bones with the NPC outside, it tries to interact with it multiple times even though the character is already moving towards the NPC.

Legend thanks I'll note these down for next version :D I believe the hopper aims to go to your current world +- 1 or 2 worlds, so I can see how it kept doing that, good find.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Czar,

Thanks for all the great scripts just getting back into botting and they're mostly working a treat!

Been running some POH gilded altar with my new acc and after burying the bones, the bot cannot seem to find the portal and just wildly spins the camera around until I force input.

Is this an issue my end? The portal was situated vertically rather than horizontally if that makes any difference. Other than that all elements flawless. It's a non-issue for now since I'm just going for a relatively small session but when I go for bigger levels I don't really want to have to pause and force input after every load!

Thanks!

Edited by lydora
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...