Mods PM bots LOL???

quintins

Heya guys long time botter here but ive only ever botted accounts very slowly and cautiously with premium scripts on mirror mode while i babysit them and i also like to hand train as well but anyways ive been noticing recently that i will get random pms from people that ive never seen or talked to saying "hey" or "what are you up to" lol and im always there to give replies but there is no doubt that this has to be mods seeing certain accounts that they may think is botting and see if there is a reply to do further investigation to determine if they are.🤣

Was just curious if anyone else here has ran into this same thing as well, I usually like to troll them and call them scammers or stalkers and they actually give replies as well.

35 minutes ago, quintins said:

Heya guys long time botter here but ive only ever botted accounts very slowly and cautiously with premium scripts on mirror mode while i babysit them and i also like to hand train as well but anyways ive been noticing recently that i will get random pms from people that ive never seen or talked to saying "hey" or "what are you up to" lol and im always there to give replies but there is no doubt that this has to be mods seeing certain accounts that they may think is botting and see if there is a reply to do further investigation to determine if they are.🤣

Was just curious if anyone else here has ran into this same thing as well, I usually like to troll them and call them scammers or stalkers and they actually give replies as well.

no

3 hours ago, quintins said:

I had something similar!

I was botting combat stats somewhere, possibly experiments or something in the security stronghold.

I came back to my computer and a mod had said 'are you there?' to me in the public chat.

I replied hey when I came back, but there was nobody there, I guess they had already gone.

Account banned the next day.

30 minutes ago, DROID said:

I had something similar!

I was botting combat stats somewhere, possibly experiments or something in the security stronghold.

I came back to my computer and a mod had said 'are you there?' to me in the public chat.

I replied hey when I came back, but there was nobody there, I guess they had already gone.

theyre watching us🧐

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DROID said:

I had something similar!

That would be due to them watching you