Talk with me about anything!

botmyway

Trying to build up that required 100 post limit to place some accounts to sale. Still don't want to spam too much on different threads. If someone else is also doing that feel free to join here with me 😅 At the moment 30% done. 

Feeling a bit bored too since bots running perfectly and doing their job so nothing to do here for me except watching :gnome:

Perhaps we could have poll here and everyone can tell Age / Gender / Current fortune made by botting? :think:

16 minutes ago, botmyway said:

Trying to build up that required 100 post limit to place some accounts to sale. Still don't want to spam too much on different threads. If someone else is also doing that feel free to join here with me 😅 At the moment 30% done. 

Just so you know, if you plan on farming post count, we can reset your post count if we deem you haven't been active and your sole purpose for gaining post count is unuseful topics & spamming. Just a warning as we do check these things before we acknowledge your account sale :)

Yes, thats why I prefer not to spam all around 🙂 Trying to be more active and creating post that are usefull to community. I know there is other ways to sell accounts but I prefer to keep things simple and gain that 100 post limit to have all things inside OsBot community.

4 minutes ago, Space said:

Just so you know, if you plan on farming post count, we can reset your post count if we deem you haven't been active and your sole purpose for gaining post count is unuseful topics & spamming. Just a warning as we do check these things before we acknowledge your account sale :)

Hope that my activity isn't looking like spam because I'm trying my best to keep things related to stuff we do here 

1 minute ago, Gunman said:

Imagine being below 1000 post count smh

Yeah imagine :facep: But honestly ive never been so much into talking at forums. and on top of that my account is few months old as well as my experience in botting with OsBot. As kid i used to run Flax bot with my cousin :???:  

But no worries @Gunman here I am coming behind you and slowly gaining those posts 

1 minute ago, Malcolm said:

Imagine being below 10,000 post count smh.

Welcome to thread @Malcolm nice post count :doge:

Guess this thread turned to virtual penis comparison :D

1 minute ago, ospaul said:

Idk how legal this is lmao

Don't see how it would be illegal to have a talk in forum section? Aren't the forums meant for that? As long as the conversation stays inside the rules and we don't spam and talk nonsense here :think: As the @Space replied up there all should be okey. 

3 minutes ago, Gunman said:

Don't make it sexual other wise Malcolm will start coming after assholes and mine will be first :sanic:

Well if you are sonic you got nothing to worry about. But as you see if you come here and start to show off there is always someone doing better than you :feels: