Khal Rogues' Den

Khaleesi

44rfTBE.pngH4SRzSc.pngfGh9JZX.pngxsWimtc.pngy6hnDpV.pngW6W2Brc.pngsldgIiF.pngPbnE782.png
Want to buy with OSGP? Contact me on Discord!

zeDFyne.png

EZQZ5NH.png

wiRGnse.png

ZlRSdfD.png

ehkgjLb.png

Detailed feature list:
- Finishes the game flawless
- Stamina + super energy potion support
- Lvl 80 shortcut support
- Stop on achieving 5 crates
- Use menu invokes for flaswless interactions and no fails
- CLI support for goldfarmers

Custom Breakmanager:
- Setup Bot and break times
- Randomize your break times
- Stop script on certain conditions

(Stop on first break, Stop after X amount of minutes, Stop when skill level is reached)
- Worldhopping
- Crucial part to botting in 2023!

Script queueing:
- Support queueing multiple script in a row
- All Khal scripts support flawless transitions in between scripts
- Start creating your acc in a few clicks from scratch to multiple 99's
- Flawless CLI support
- Learn more here:

How to use CLI parameters:
- Example Usage:
-script 1130:ScriptFile.BreakFile.DiscordFile

SAVEFILE = Saved Filename
BREAKFILE =  Breakmanager Filename

- SAVEFILE:
Save file can be created in the GUI. Navigate to the tab you want to run and press "Save As CLI file".
Please choose your filename wisely (No special characters)

- BREAKFILE (Optional):
Breakfile can also be create in the GUI, set the breaksettings you wish to use and press "Save new CLI BreakFile".
Please choose your filename wisely (No special characters)

- Final form (Note that with some bot manager you do not need to specify '-script 1130'):

-script 1130:TaskList1.4515breaks (With breaks)
-script 1130:TaskList1.4515breaks.discord1 (With breaks & discord)
-script 1130:TaskList1..discord1 (NO breaks & discord)

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Fails at the same spot every time at about 4 minutes in when starting with 50%ish run energy then just stands at the beginning gate indefinitely with status as "interacting wall". nothing relevant in the logger. I dont have access to energy or staminas on this account. Bypassing most of the traps in this minigame is contingent on having run energy due to how the movement mechanics work (not trying to sound condescending just dont know how much you actually play). In the absence of a quick fix is it possible to get a refund? for most its probably as easy as disabling the toggle off for energy pots( or maybe its unrelated idk).

edit

Started it now with 100% run and it made it through, also noticed it waiting for run energy to restore so it might be a more isolated incident than I thought (it did happen twice in a row though) il try and recreate it when i have time to give more specifics.

Edit edit: yeah it basically doesn't work without run energy. probably needs a lot more checks to make sure its waiting long enough for it to restore. Are refunds possible? I mean no disrespect. I'm probably a niche case but this has already cost me about as much time as i had hoped it would save

Edited by tyrannical
new info

4 hours ago, tyrannical said:

Fails at the same spot every time at about 4 minutes in when starting with 50%ish run energy then just stands at the beginning gate indefinitely with status as "interacting wall". nothing relevant in the logger. I dont have access to energy or staminas on this account. Bypassing most of the traps in this minigame is contingent on having run energy due to how the movement mechanics work (not trying to sound condescending just dont know how much you actually play). In the absence of a quick fix is it possible to get a refund? for most its probably as easy as disabling the toggle off for energy pots( or maybe its unrelated idk).

edit

Started it now with 100% run and it made it through, also noticed it waiting for run energy to restore so it might be a more isolated incident than I thought (it did happen twice in a row though) il try and recreate it when i have time to give more specifics.

Edit edit: yeah it basically doesn't work without run energy. probably needs a lot more checks to make sure its waiting long enough for it to restore. Are refunds possible? I mean no disrespect. I'm probably a niche case but this has already cost me about as much time as i had hoped it would save

Show me some screenshots, I got a set on over 250 accounts by now and never had 1 issue.
Pots are more a requirement and not an really an option I guess...

Will take a look at it without potions, but it takes like 5 times longer to get a set, thus 5 times more chance of getting banned xD
While 50k at potions would have saved your ass ^^

rCubqev.png                           This time it broke in less than 2 minutes. after logging out from inactivity it resets and tries again. it really just doesn't work without potions. This account does not have access to stamina's or energy potions. I bought the script under the pretense that they were not required. I am not trying to scam or slander you. could I please have a refund?

18 hours ago, tyrannical said:

rCubqev.png                           This time it broke in less than 2 minutes. after logging out from inactivity it resets and tries again. it really just doesn't work without potions. This account does not have access to stamina's or energy potions. I bought the script under the pretense that they were not required. I am not trying to scam or slander you. could I please have a refund?

Just buy a few stamina pots and a few super energies, for 50k you are golden ^^
ôr give me some time to add the walking to it, since that takes a lot more steps and is like 5x slower

Edited by Khaleesi

On 12/22/2020 at 11:56 PM, tyrannical said:

I dont have access to energy or staminas on this account.

On 12/23/2020 at 9:12 AM, tyrannical said:

This account does not have access to stamina's or energy potions.

Account got banned a few days after getting the set by manually making sure it had run energy