which language is more powerful for botting

johnnydiedsystem

so i want to learn botting to make some passive income and fuck jagex , im willing to learn anything but i want to know which languages are better ( more powerful ) oh and it would be greatly appreciated if theres someone who knows about botting and can guide me through a few things and answer my questions like auto making accoutns and things like this.

You just need to know a bit of java to use the Osbot api. The tutorial subforum is very helpful.

Automated account created is pretty much the biggest barrier to running a automated farm and I dont think people would be willing to share their way of succesfully doing that, so dont get your hopes up on getting much help for that.

12 hours ago, FuryShark said:

English is pretty good too

other languages exist too! and im pretty sure my english is enough lol

12 hours ago, ez11 said:

You just need to know a bit of java to use the Osbot api. The tutorial subforum is very helpful.

Automated account created is pretty much the biggest barrier to running a automated farm and I dont think people would be willing to share their way of succesfully doing that, so dont get your hopes up on getting much help for that.

oh ok 

12 hours ago, Lol_marcus said:

Java.

What are your questions?

i think im gonna learn java then start setting up the botting environment 

• 3 weeks later...

If you are asking this question, then I would respectfully suggest that it isn't worth your time and to focus on something else.

Judging by your question, I'm going to assume you have little coding experience. Therefore it won't be a walk in the park. Learning programming is great, however it seems based on your priorities (money, and f jagex) that isn't what your motivation is.

Botting is very behind in popularity these days, due to the high ban rates. I think you can tell by the activity on most forums that scripting isn't as lucrative as it once was just due to less users (I used to be a PSW for another client, I speak from experience). You can still make money off selling scripts, but if you're starting off from scratch then the time/money ratio just won't be worth it. If you are more interested in gold farming, as opposed to selling scripts, then you're better off just purchasing scripts as opposed to starting off from scratch yourself.

If you're interested in writing scripts because of your curiosity to programming then I would say go for it and have fun/learn while doing so. But it sounds like you want to make money and stick it to jagex, which just wouldn't be worth your time doing it this way.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2020 at 8:49 PM, Mom said:

If you are asking this question, then I would respectfully suggest that it isn't worth your time and to focus on something else.

Judging by your question, I'm going to assume you have little coding experience. Therefore it won't be a walk in the park. Learning programming is great, however it seems based on your priorities (money, and f jagex) that isn't what your motivation is.

Botting is very behind in popularity these days, due to the high ban rates. I think you can tell by the activity on most forums that scripting isn't as lucrative as it once was just due to less users (I used to be a PSW for another client, I speak from experience). You can still make money off selling scripts, but if you're starting off from scratch then the time/money ratio just won't be worth it. If you are more interested in gold farming, as opposed to selling scripts, then you're better off just purchasing scripts as opposed to starting off from scratch yourself.

If you're interested in writing scripts because of your curiosity to programming then I would say go for it and have fun/learn while doing so. But it sounds like you want to make money and stick it to jagex, which just wouldn't be worth your time doing it this way.

This. As a sidekick it's fun and educative, but don't spend too much time on it if you're off from scratch

• 2 weeks later...