[Stable] OSBot 2.6.2

Patrick

The new UI looks nice, but can there please be a cli option added to start the client with the side bar toggled to collapsed, or even better, if the client just starts in the same state as a previously run client? The logger being at the bottom is also kind of annoying and just takes up screen real estate, although I can see its purpose of being there in regard to script users being able to easily identify it to save the logger info to send to the scripter. With respect to the scripter, it would be nice to be able to pop out the logger to be able to see more than 7 lines of text at runtime. Great work though.

Where can I download the latest version or would the file name differ when I search my computer?

It looked like it was there but I messed up and couldn't find where to change proxy settings so I tried to close and reopen. Now its just loading the old version of the client. I'll be happy if I don't have to uninstall and reinstall and lose saved pass and logs I forgot to write down when I started.

The file downloading from the site for me is still around v2.5 so I figured I needed to ask. I'm back to reclaiming my bots because I'm stubborn. Help the newb. 

Edit** problem fixed I posted another thread and forgot about this post.

Edited by craekru