Perma Ban of farm account

Wommes

Soo Okay, here i am again. I just made an other account and it got perma banned after running 1,5 hours of Zealmining. i had the breaks on ON and standing on randomize bot/ break time. I think this whole Botting thing turns out to be useless because everytime you try it there is a bann attached. 

Update the software to their ays of catching people r stop letting people download this bullshit. Don't advertise on faulty stuff

• Like 1

You literally just got banned with your last account for agility which is one of the most dangerous skills to bot and without breaks enabled. On next day you make new account (I assume you made that on the same IP as IP where you got banned?)  and next day you start, I suppose on fresh account with level 3?  Don't you think its weird? :D 

Also I don't want to say anything bad towards to the free scripts, but they are free and they aren't as powerful as paid ones. For me, I used Perfectminer by @Czarand botted with it 10+ hours a day without breaks (if i can remember right) and never got ban for it

What break times did you use this time? 

Please also read:  https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v3/

Edited by Raunoo321
  • Like 1