Bot memberships?

atcody

So I’ve noticed I’ve gotten banned but I was suiciding so I’m not complaining but I wanna know what y’all do for members Bc I don’t really see a point in buying members and just getting that account banned.  Are there scripts that tend to get banned more than others or should I just use the “take a break” more often.

like maybe say I have my bot run for 4 hours then a hour break and like at night let it run for like 2 hours then break for like 5 or sometginf woudk that help to stay safe or does it really just matter if people reports me.  I was bottinf iron ore at Varrock that might be why? Please feed me some info

Bot how you would play legit.. it doesn’t get more simple than that if you would only play for an hour then take a break or play something else or do another activity do that. As for memberships you can buy them on the forums or I’ve heard people buying Brazilian membership codes for like $3

21 minutes ago, atcody said:

so how do y'all bypass the new character trade limit and stuff because if I do bot ill prolly just get banned before I can even make little cash off of it.  im sorry im new just trying to learn

The trade limit can be bypassed by buying membership (or redeeming twitch prime membership). You can buy membership really cheap off certain websites/discords too, like $2 for 14 days or so. You can also buy bonds from people for like $3-4 on this site. Membership is well worth the investment, for example you buy membership for 14 days costs $2, then you run a script (preferably a paid one of SDN or a private one). In P2P, low level methods such as Mort Myre Fungus can easily net 400k-600k GP and hour. If the selling rate for gold is about $0.5 (this is an estimate based on a few places, you could probably find someone who'll give you a bit more) then you'd make your money back in only 4-5 hours of botting. If you're careful and don't suicide bot the account you could easily keep in running for a week or two (up to the 14 days you paid for). By that time you'd have been able to make a hell of a lot more than your invested. In short higher risk but higher reward, I recommend trying it with only 1-2 accounts to start with.

Also something else I should mention is you can wait for twitch prime to come around. It's free membership if you have an amazon prime account linked to your twitch, 7 and 14 day membership codes from twitch prime are sold for around 400k-500k GP if you don't have an account.

Good luck, I hope this helped! :) 

3 minutes ago, flewis said:

The trade limit can be bypassed by buying membership (or redeeming twitch prime membership). You can buy membership really cheap off certain websites/discords too, like $2 for 14 days or so. You can also buy bonds from people for like $3-4 on this site. Membership is well worth the investment, for example you buy membership for 14 days costs $2, then you run a script (preferably a paid one of SDN or a private one). In P2P, low level methods such as Mort Myre Fungus can easily net 400k-600k GP and hour. If the selling rate for gold is about $0.5 (this is an estimate based on a few places, you could probably find someone who'll give you a bit more) then you'd make your money back in only 4-5 hours of botting. If you're careful and don't suicide bot the account you could easily keep in running for a week or two (up to the 14 days you paid for). By that time you'd have been able to make a hell of a lot more than your invested. In short higher risk but higher reward, I recommend trying it with only 1-2 accounts to start with.

Also something else I should mention is you can wait for twitch prime to come around. It's free membership if you have an amazon prime account linked to your twitch, 7 and 14 day membership codes from twitch prime are sold for around 400k-500k GP if you don't have an account.

yeah I wanna start getting into buying scripts and membership.  do you actually play on the accounts you bot with or do you just get on bot for 2 hours then stop and do again the next day?

15 minutes ago, flewis said:

and how much of a difference will the mirroring Botting make?  

37 minutes ago, atcody said:

yeah I wanna start getting into buying scripts and membership.  do you actually play on the accounts you bot with or do you just get on bot for 2 hours then stop and do again the next day?

You should keep botted accounts separate from accounts you play on, I never recommend botting on a main also. The accounts will get banned so no point wasting time doing other things with it.

26 minutes ago, atcody said:

Quite a big difference according to some, if you're running only a few bots (less than 5) use mirror mode. It will eat through your computers resources though that's why I use injection. Mirror mode is also only for VIP members of OSBOT.

1 hour ago, atcody said:

So.

Mirror mode attaches to the official client. As opposed to Injecting a client.

So already. You are a little safer.

But botting is 100% luck.

I know guys who can go Update to Update botting Zulrah with no bans on hundreds of accs.

Another friend of mine runs F2P Iron Ore bots that are banned after 24 hours and he has 100+ running.

No matter what you bot. You'll get caught at some point.

You bot 1 hour and it goes well. Then you bot 2. Still goes well. Then you think you'll bump it up some more. And thats when you get banned.

I've been lucky. And I'm now 60 hours straight on 2 F2P bots. With no bans.

And I ran them for 20 hours prior to Update Day.

8 hours ago, flewis said:

MMF dont make anything close to that. You can barely make 200k per hour at 50 prayer atm :D Twitch prime crashed everything hard

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Wishy said:

So.

Mirror mode attaches to the official client. As opposed to Injecting a client.

So already. You are a little safer.

But botting is 100% luck.

I know guys who can go Update to Update botting Zulrah with no bans on hundreds of accs.

Another friend of mine runs F2P Iron Ore bots that are banned after 24 hours and he has 100+ running.

No matter what you bot. You'll get caught at some point.

You bot 1 hour and it goes well. Then you bot 2. Still goes well. Then you think you'll bump it up some more. And thats when you get banned.

I've been lucky. And I'm now 60 hours straight on 2 F2P bots. With no bans.

And I ran them for 20 hours prior to Update Day.

Yeha I know I made a f2p and I botted iron ore for like 2 hours then I went and manually did 2 quests and manually fought cows for a little bit and stilll got banned