OSRS gold rapid price drop

azuresuN

4 hours ago, Coolst0rybr0 said:

35$? Where?? :D

Twitch happened

4 hours ago, Gunman said:

What the other guy said. Twitch primes happened. You basically get 7 weeks of memby for like 1-1.5m osrs gp

You can expect gold to rise a little bit when christmas/thanks giving comes around. Usually the case from christmas>end of january the price of gold is high due to people getting money for the holidays

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Space said:

You can expect gold to rise a little bit when christmas/thanks giving comes around. Usually the case from christmas>end of january the price of gold is high due to people getting money for the holidays

Doubtful, haven't seen prices like this in forever? Probably do the opposite i'd think with everyone on holidays also / twitch / gold farm being even more productive. Youngsters be getting money to start there botting endeavours!!

On 10/14/2020 at 12:56 AM, scoob1222 said:

venezuelans many venezuelans started dropping the price jk

its simple there is more supply than demand so the price dropped

There is word that there was a duplication going around that has yet to be fixed, if this is the case stuff will value it self out in due time

I have seen prices going up slowly, very slowly but not by much

1 minute ago, Dbuffed said:

There is word that there was a duplication going around that has yet to be fixed, if this is the case stuff will value it self out in due time

I have seen prices going up slowly, very slowly but not by much

If it hasn't been fixed, what makes you think prices will start to go up? If what you're saying is true, it won't be long till it's leaked to a few more people before it is fixed? Just my 2 cents. <3 

Everything always finds a way out to the public on osrs -.- 

Just now, Coolst0rybr0 said:

If it hasn't been fixed, what makes you think prices will start to go up? If what you're saying is true, it won't be long till it's leaked to a few more people before it is fixed? Just my 2 cents. <3 

Everything always finds a way out to the public on osrs -.- 

Gold has always been rocky, I have been selling since 2005 when I was able to get £2-5 per mill in my own city I lived in at the time, then we got the good old $1-1.5 per mill etc online and gradually over time it's always gone up and down but never this low so there has to be a real reason and the only logical one I have found so far was a dup that some guy has done to completely crash the market

We will see in due time though, but every game will have bugs and bug abusers

The only way to rise gold price is jagex release a better bot detection system (what probably will not happen) otherwise we can expect gold price at 0.1$/mil in some more 2-3 years.

At 2017 price was on 0.7$/mil and everyone was saying "price is so low", now 3 years later it's near half the price.

Edited by John Wick

3 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

Gold has always been rocky, I have been selling since 2005 when I was able to get £2-5 per mill in my own city I lived in at the time, then we got the good old $1-1.5 per mill etc online and gradually over time it's always gone up and down but never this low so there has to be a real reason and the only logical one I have found so far was a dup that some guy has done to completely crash the market

We will see in due time though, but every game will have bugs and bug abusers

i have the same feeling and i feel like he's duping items like ags's etc look at some crazy price drops