Wintertodt

Lordfido97

I have started creating fm 99 though wintertodt accounts

first one i am making is going to hit 97-98 before the Bond expires

my question is How much will a wintertodt account be worth at 97-98 fm, with full pyro outfit and about 300 crates. I have fletched and trainee construction on it

Know its hard to value but would like a aprox value 

HCIM would go for more than normal accounts do. Roughly be around 80-100 I think. Don't quote me on that or take it as a guaranteed price. You also need to meet the requirements before you can sell on osbot listed here: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/93776-account-selling-read-before-posting/?tab=comments#comment-1040014

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lordfido97 said:

I have started creating fm 99 though wintertodt accounts

first one i am making is going to hit 97-98 before the Bond expires

my question is How much will a wintertodt account be worth at 97-98 fm, with full pyro outfit and about 300 crates. I have fletched and trainee construction on it

Know its hard to value but would like a aprox value 

if you check the account section there is someone selling them at 125$ea which made me chuckle

i highly doubt that a hcim with not even 99 FM and 300crates would yield more than 30$

4 minutes ago, gearing said:

if you check the account section there is someone selling them at 125$ea which made me chuckle

i highly doubt that a hcim with not even 99 FM and 300crates would yield more than 30$

It is a hardcore ironman. Would it be worth to invest in 1 more Bond, hit 99 fm and then perhaps train another stat, or even just continue to train fm, until Bond is expired?

1 hour ago, Space said:

HCIM would go for more than normal accounts do. Roughly be around 80-100 I think. Don't quote me on that or take it as a guaranteed price. You also need to meet the requirements before you can sell on osbot listed here: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/93776-account-selling-read-before-posting/?tab=comments#comment-1040014

I know the rules :)

how much does it matter that i have opened crates to ger full pyro outfit.

and should i invest in 1 more Bond for 99 fm or Can i sell my account for some profit with the 97 fm (when i Can do i acording to rules)

it is a hcim account, about 28 con and 60 Wood and 60 fletching 97 fm

since i wanna make some more off does i wanna know if i really need to hit that 99 or i Can leave Them at 97-98, and if the opened crates devalue Them more than my time saved by getting full pyro

sorry for a long massage, hope you Can help me 

2 hours ago, Lordfido97 said:

It is a hardcore ironman. Would it be worth to invest in 1 more Bond, hit 99 fm and then perhaps train another stat, or even just continue to train fm, until Bond is expired?

it doesnt matter tbh; you will have a hard time selling it...

wouldn't pay anymore then 25-35m

I don't see how a hc/iron will sell for any more then a standard account due to it just being botted from tut to theiv/fish enough to sustain itself...... (IMO)

obviously people would want crates left on the account due to making some money back > pet.

Edited by Coolst0rybr0