odor script ?

gekkebakker

35 minutes ago, Space said:

Don't think it would be too bad for someone to make if you wanted a private one creating though :D Even if you used @ProjectPact's script factory you could make it without any java knowledge

true very true but im lazy i rather pay then figure it out myself XD

thanks for the input evry 1 will ask for a private script

I have been thinking about what I should make first now that i have bought the script factory, and I myself have thought that a script for big hill giant boss man would be very useful considering my lower level acc's take a whole inv of food to kill so theres a lot of walking back and forth (esp when i have like 50+ keys banked).

When work stops sucking so much ass, I will start on one in the script factory and will consider putting it in the repository. Dont hold your breath however as life manages to find a way to cuck me on a regular basis. Love the idea though, and rest assured you are not alone! 

P.S. all you ACTUAL scripters.....wouldnt mind paying for one if it just so happens to be your next project, and seeing as hill giants are a common F2P mob im sure there would be many others.

Edited by Herpalerps
  • Like 1

That doesn’t sound very good when there are zulrah and vorkath scripts here. I know many methods for 700k-1m an hour and you probably aren’t even getting 128 kills an hour at that boss.   Average Obor kill is 22k, most med level slayer monsters are worth that much and you don’t have to farm some shitty key to kill a slayer mob.  And I doubt anybody would make you that script for under 100mil. that club alchs for 36k and if that method were any good for bots, the price of that thing would be close to alch price at a 1/128 drop rate 

Edited by Molten