Safest way to mule money?

sapo

There are a few ways to do it in general, I will take it that you are at least aware of some at least but in case - 

As someone who trades gold I have found that if you’re doing straight trading from account>account then always use junk (this might not be the case with botting products but could work the same?) which can be anything from a few normal logs all the way to air, fire and law rune

If you’re “logged in” as in manually trading stock over you could also try drop in wildy if you find an empty world (most people do it in edgeville) and don’t have the trade limits :)

OR you can also purchase auto mulling from someone like @Chris , @Malcolm or one of the fellow scripters of osbot :) 

Hope this helps, but this is just speaking as someone who has done services for years and not tried botting for years, things could and I imagine have changed since my day’s of doing it

I always used to just trade the gold normally via trade. In 1,5-2 year of time I had this main mule it probably transfered 100-150 bils and only last week I received my first ban for "RTW (Goldfarming)". Guess a lot of it comes down to luck since all rwt bans manual, so maybe they check only the biggest trades for the day or whatever :) 

10 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

I always used to just trade the gold normally via trade. In 1,5-2 year of time I had this main mule it probably transfered 100-150 bils and only last week I received my first ban for "RTW (Goldfarming)". Guess a lot of it comes down to luck since all rwt bans manual, so maybe they check only the biggest trades for the day or whatever :) 

Same as me when it comes to trading :)

The good old trade transfer with some junk haha, break it down into X-amounts and usually you're good

• 2 weeks later...