CLI through .bat

Kramnik

Hi,

Got a question how to run multiple CLI clients through bat correct. What I tried doing now didn't work properly because the new line only executed after I closed first client, bat file was like this:

bot 1
Timetout /t 5
bot 2

Not sure how to do this and how people use this. Best case would be so I could run multiple separate cmd windows since then bots would have separate loggers, but if that's not doable I would be glad if someone could help with how to just run few bots with one file with proper pauses between not to crash bots, thanks :) 

example.bat
That's one of my old cli setups for 20 accounts. Make a 2 txt files one called accountList and one called proxy and it will. I dropped all 20 accounts into accountList.txt and I only used 1 proxy for them all so I dropped the 1 proxy in proxy.txt

This way I can easily just copy and paste new accounts if I needed.

1 hour ago, Gunman said:

example.bat
That's one of my old cli setups for 20 accounts. Make a 2 txt files one called accountList and one called proxy and it will. I dropped all 20 accounts into accountList.txt and I only used 1 proxy for them all so I dropped the 1 proxy in proxy.txt

Awesome, this works like charm! :) Just one question, in your example you use nointerface, how do you then control your bots if can't see logger and also crtl+c seems only to stop batch job but not close processes that were already started?

40 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

Awesome, this works like charm! :) Just one question, in your example you use nointerface, how do you then control your bots if can't see logger and also crtl+c seems only to stop batch job but not close processes that were already started?

Look in task manager you will see a cmd and if you expand it, it will have a bunch of java clients running. Just end the cmd you clicked to expand and it will close all of them. And I don't. Why it's no interface because I expect them to run perfectly. And I did have a few timers to check and see if certain things didn't or did happen and it will close the client and output a text file with logs in osbot's data folder

Edited by Gunman

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2020 at 9:20 AM, Gunman said:

example.bat

Quick question about this - in the .txt files can it be literally account:pass per line or does it need to be A1=accounts:pass 

And the same will apply for the proxies formatting wise i assume (and you only use one proxy in that example right?

Edited by Elliott

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Quick question about this - in the .txt files can it be literally account:pass per line or does it need to be A1=accounts:pass 

And the same will apply for the proxies formatting wise i assume (and you only use one proxy in that example right?

Each line of the accountList.txt file would be email:pass on it's own individual line. And yes this was done with one proxy.

Example would be in the txt file I included below A1 would load in as "example1@gmail.com:password" and A2 would load as "example2@gmail.com:password" and so on if there's more. Same can be done for the proxies if you wanted more proxies.
accountList.txt.txt

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gunman said:

Each line of the accountList.txt file would be email:pass on it's own individual line. And yes this was done with one proxy.

Example would be in the txt file I included below A1 would load in as "example1@gmail.com:password" and A2 would load as "example2@gmail.com:password" and so on if there's more. Same can be done for the proxies if you wanted more proxies.
accountList.txt.txt

Perfect! I though so, I am try to set this up on Linux, so I know the file is a .sh instead of .bat - hopefully not much else is different :)

• Like 1