Anyone here has a bicycle?

RoomScape

On 4/29/2020 at 12:19 PM, strakks said:

I've always been interested in bikes and biking. A few years ago I rode hard tail (dirt jumps) and also worked as a bicycle mechanics for one semester but when I started studying that activity got lost. Two weeks ago I took cycling in manner again and bought a road racer as a perfect hobby now when corona's all around. Since then I've been watching GCN to get tips on how to maintain and ride the bike in the most optimal way and I must say that from earlier experience as well as my empirical perception of the tips they've given me; they know what they're doing. Furthermore they will give you "life hack" tips that will save you the time, effort and money from buying expensive bike tools.

Keep watching and enjoy their vids man!

What do you use to clean your chain? Use a kit or what? I’ve only driven a car so I’m tempted to use some engine oil on my chain. 😂

what tools you use for that?

33 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

What do you use to clean your chain? Use a kit or what? I’ve only driven a car so I’m tempted to use some engine oil on my chain. 😂

what tools you use for that?

There are specific oils for bicycle chains. I never clean mine, but I don't have issues with it. Only issue is the fucking lock getting stuck when it's cold...

1 hour ago, Medusa said:

There are specific oils for bicycle chains. I never clean mine, but I don't have issues with it. Only issue is the fucking lock getting stuck when it's cold...

How do you never clean your chain...

I noticed mine clicking here and there earlier today. 
also, what lock you have?

On 5/1/2020 at 4:34 AM, Medusa said:

Cuz that's the lock the bike arrived with. Whatever you do, don't get a mountain bike. They require too much fucking cleaning and shit

I was a actually thinking of getting one for off roading. I have a hybrid and can fo on dirt roads and light gravel but that’s about it. 

• Gunman locked this topic