Getting Banned fast lately.

Jueix

I don't know why, but every time I bot now, I'm getting banned like almost instantly or the next day. I make a new account manual train it for a week and do quest's then bot. I'm not sure if I'm flagged constantly change IP etc. I'm mostly running juggle's fisher and apaec's fletcher and can't find them in the script's section anymore but they still show up in my bot client, is this maybe how i'm being detected?

12 minutes ago, Jueix said:

I don't know why, but every time I bot now, I'm getting banned like almost instantly or the next day. I make a new account manual train it for a week and do quest's then bot. I'm not sure if I'm flagged constantly change IP etc. I'm mostly running juggle's fisher and apaec's fletcher and can't find them in the script's section anymore but they still show up in my bot client, is this maybe how i'm being detected?

Possibly due to the fact you’re not changing anything other than your IP. You’re not deleting the cache and files associated with jagex which people believe can identify bots. You’re also running stealth which has much higher ban rates. Failing that the scripts you use have been detected. Could be anything really, even more so if you’re suiciding the accounts 

1 hour ago, Space said:

Possibly due to the fact you’re not changing anything other than your IP. You’re not deleting the cache and files associated with jagex which people believe can identify bots. You’re also running stealth which has much higher ban rates. Failing that the scripts you use have been detected. Could be anything really, even more so if you’re suiciding the accounts 

I am also experiencing same issue, accounts created last week have lasted but any new ones get banned within 24 hours.

Last account got it to 10 range and completed one quest was banned the next day even with changing the IP

Here is a copy/paste from another thread I made regarding starting new accounts and botting them.  Keep in mind the screenshot account from the post a while ago is still going strong with much higher stats and no bans so far.  If you have any other questions feel free to let me know.

The stats on the account below are much higher now, and have another account along the same lines (out of 3 only 1 has been perma banned but Im pretty sure its because I let it fish for minnows on accident one day for like 10 hours).  I started playing around with getting high mining, fihsing/cooking, and RC on different accounts.  I have an account now that has all combat stats at 80+ and all other stats are 50-mid 80s except farming, slayer, and herblore. Farming because im to lazy to really get the script going effectively, herblore just because i have not got around to it, and slayer because slayer script has monthly fee and I only had it and played with it for a month. 

Im also looking to switch over to some of Projects scripts after I get some trials and can test.  I love the 1 click progression options.  For example I can start their Hunter script and get from lvl 1-50 hunter in 1-2 sessions by just clicking the progression option once when I first launch it and it takes care of everything. 

Below is a copy/pasta from another post I made about how I get accounts going...

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to let me know.  Below is a screenshot of a current account I have going after 1 month of play and also using scripts to make money to level the skills and keep bonds up on its own.  This specific account I have running on average 7-8 hours a day with about 3 hours of breaks during that time.  I have accounts that are more skill based that can get much higher states than this account, however this one is more combat bast and about 2 weeks of this past month has been just running prekhal undead druids.

image.png.87875d8ce185da205ed081df101c750d.png

I am fully aware that the way I go about this is not the most efficient, however I feel its a safe slow & steady route that has prevent me from catching bans and the way I enjoy botting.  

Here is my recommend list  & what I personally use for every skill along with my thoughts.

Keep in mind for any of the normal skills (WC/Fish/Mine/ect) I have tried Explvs AOI from VIP section.  If I dont recommend it, it means its either buggy for that skill or has caught me quick bans for that skill.

Agility: APA Rooftop - I run less than 2 hours at a time very solid.

Construction: Stealth Builder - have only tried a couple of times but had no issues, progressive mode works great.

Cooking: APA AOI Cooker - never had an issue or a ban caused by this even at rouges den

Crafting: Perfect Crafter AOI & ezGems

Farming: AOI Farming - one of the most complex scripts, I use it to get 27 farming with tree runs now for other reqs.

Fishing: Perfect Fisher - Use with no issues from lvl 1-80+, barb fishing is best to level once you can.

Fletching: Explv's AOI - this is a VIP script, this one has been able to do all fletching I have needed it to.

Herblore: Explv's AOI - this is a VIP script, this one has been able to do all fletching I have needed it to.

Hunter: Projects AIO Hunter - one of my favorite scripts of all time, progress mode works like a champ.  Used to get 80+ hunter a few time and to farm chimps.  Use in moderation and have yet to get banned from just this script that im aware of.

Mining: Perfect Miner to grind to 30+ then Perfect Motherload Miner.  I have read good things about Khal Motherlode also but have not personally tried it.  I pretty much only use motherload for 30+ and have gotten accounts to 70+ with no issue.

Runecrafting: Khal AOI Runecrafter hands down.  I also have Perfect Runecrafter, however for those early levels it is just to buggy.

Smithing: Stealth quester to get to 29+ then Explvs AOI.

Theiving: Mollys Theiver, I have not tried others but picked this one based of off reading up on all of them and seeing what other users had to say.  I have used this script with success but still not sure if its the best tbh.

Woodcutting: Perfect Woodcutter - had no issues, has a lot of features for being just a woodcutting script.  Its one of the scripts I will sometimes use on fresh accounts to get some early stats and has yet to catch me a ban.

Slayer: HEI Varrock Museum to get early levels.  Ultimate AOI Slayer - This script is top notch, it does have a reoccuring payment but the developers are very active and have resolved issues same day before.  If you want to level slayer I rec getting to 40 combat and giving this a go.

Combat: I personally use Perfect Fighter, although I would say theirs a slight learning curve to be able to start using it confidently and efficiently.  However I now have well over a dozen configs saved that can farm all sorts of mobs and get me early combat levels.  I have also even used this script as a 'looting' script having it selected to loot specific items in a fight zone but not actually fight anything.

Att/Str/Def: Perfect Fighter, APA Sand Crabs, Stealth Quester for early gains (vamp slayer/waterfall/ect).  A thing to note I personally have not played around with any NMZ quests, Im aware NMZ is a lot faster, however I like to do combat training that also gets me something else like gold or items to use for other skills and does not cost money to run.  I use APA Sand Crabs to help get those early stats up to 40-60ish range.  I like my accounts to be mostly self found and will maybe trade 1mill to them plus a bond and thats it.

Magic: Nights AOI Magic for base leveling/splashing, Legendary Lava Dragons to level and make money from 59+

Range: Perfect Fighter for early levels on mobs until I can either use Perfect Fighter for Cannon also, or if not using cannon I will use CzarRanging Guild (VIP) until level 51+ then I have now switched over to PreKahl Undead Druids for 51+.  Again im not going for the fastest level but ways that level and dont cost me to level. 

Prayer: Rangers Stealth Quester to get early levels then Rangers AOI Prayer this has gotten me to 43+ in under an hour before using the alter at a players house method.

Other: 

• Explv's Walker - Best $1 you will ever spend on OSRS :)
  • Stealth Quester - best quest bot out there, if you do quests in moderation its very safe, however if possible I do like to babysit this when using it.

Moneymaking: High level fishing/mining use bots for those skills.  But my real prefered method are using Legendary Lava Dragons (roughly 500K+ p/h) if there are not many PK'ers active.  I also really enjoy Prekhal Undead Druids for a consistent 250k+ an hour profit at entry point.  If you are high level combat or range then Prekhal is easily 500k+ also.

Here is my full post on how I start new accounts typically.

I typically have 2-3 bots im playing around with at any given time and I do the following to get them going and play them without the instant or 1 week ban.

• I never bot having multiple accounts running at the same time, I always stagier them. 
  • I bot off my home residential IP
  • I ONLY bot in mirror mode at 50ms delay
  • I do tutorial island by hand
  • I never start the account off with the super common stuff such as any money makers or fishing or mining.
  • I have found that leveling/botting combat along with botting some quests in between has been the best way to start an account without resting it - waiting 2 weeks after completing tutorial island.
  • I never bot more than 8 hours per day per account and have my accounts run between 45min-1 hour at a time with 15-20min breaks.
  • I try to not ever bot more than 3 quests in a row (f2p).
  • Everyone will tell you not to bot f2p but I start all my accounts f2p for a bit and just play them safe/smart then make them members.

This is what a typical f2p start for me will look like that is imo 99% botted....

Day 1:

• Hand do tutorial island
  • Walk to trainers near starting area and set arrows to auto equip on pickup
  • Use the walking bot to go to GE (best $1 you will ever spend)
  • Trade about 200-500k over to bot from a mule.
  • Bot walk down to draynor and buy goblin staff and some cabage capes
  • Bot walk back to ge and pickup some starter items (lobsters/salmon, runes, staffs, set of iron,mith scim, different amulets, iron arrows, basic range set, axes, pickaxes, fishing net/cage/flyfishing rod, feathers)
  • Go afk train magic until 26 or even 35 sometimes 
  • Will sometimes also bot WC to like 35ish (From my experience this skill does not get my accounts banned right away like fishing/mining have)

Day 2:

• Start botting a couple of quests starting with vampire slayer, using magic to kill him & easily get attack from 1-20 might do Rome and Juliet after
  • Start leveling combat on goblins or fally cows (typically 20/20/20).  I also noticed if you add pickup and bury bones during this time it increases ban rate
  • Then go train combat at other places until like 40/40/40 while doing about another 3 random quests.
  • I may also start leveling fishing here but never higher than 40 on f2p.  I do NOT fish lobsters or higher on f2p.

Day 3+

• Keep slowly leveling other skills inbetween combat skills.  I also bank EVERYTHING I dont do any dropping.  I also dont level any mining on f2p I have had bad luck with that.
  • Also note I am very cautious with leveling runecrafting.  If I do I dont do it for more than 2 hours at a time max and babysit it the entire time.
  • Within 1 week I have all f2p quests done except dragon slayer, and 2 others not included on the quest bot.
  • Stats typically look like below.... Then I will make a member and just keep at it.

Note: These stats also include doing nearly every f2p quest (botted) and banking every task (fish/wc) and using those mats to level other skills.

60 attack
50-60 str
40 def
40-50 range
35-55 mage depending on how much afk mage training I did (you can bot afk mage training with perfect fighter)
10 Prayer
1-25ish RC
60~ HP
3-50 Crafting (sometimes I level it f2p sometimes I dont)
10 Mining (you get lvl 1-10 mining from f2p quest I do not train this f2p)
29 Smithing (you get 1-29 smithing from f2p quest I do not trian this f2p)
40 fishing
40~ Cooking (I get this purely by cooking all the fish I catch)
40~ Firemaking (I get this by burning the logs I cut, this can be higher but I typically dont burn all the logs I cut)
50 WC

At that point I will typically rest the account (not even login) over the weekend, then on Monday if its not banned I will make it member and continue the journey.  However since I have started this method I have not had an account get banned (yet) on its f2p journey.

When I start member I typically just start doing a bunch of quests starting with Dragon Slayer (the quest bot will only do dragon slayer as a member) then waterfall, then some NMZ quests.  Then I play the member accounts and grind them out until they get banned (typically only 2 day though not permanent).

I dont bot for money or account selling or anything like that.  I just like to bot new accounts to see how far I can get them before they get banned.  Typically when my accounts get banned its because I became impatient with a skill and went to hard for too long on it, or a script I was using messed up hard when I was not babysitting it.

As far as scripts go I pretty much use all of Czars Perfect scripts, along with Perfect Fighter, Sealth Quester, Explv's Walker, at the very least I would recommend these.

For a lot of the skills you can use Explv's AOI  so you dont have to shell out a ton of money on scripts.  I just found the more specific premium scripts have more features and tend to get me banned at a much slower rate.  I also use a few other scripts as well such as Molly's Theiever (not sure if it is better or not then Czars though TBH).  Projects AOI hunter, APA AIO Cooker, APA Sand Crabs, Czar Ranging Guild, and Perfect Motherload Miner, I do use Kahls Runecrafter over czars, I have had issues with czars RC and have not gotten a ban using Kahls (yet). 

Anyway, sorry for the novel of scattered info.  If you have any other questions feel free to let me know.

• Like 3
  • Heart 3

Honestly samee over here, I am currently experiencing the same thing. I used to be very active back in 2018, botted my main at almost 2k total but I was very dumb about it, like easily 12 hours a day but I was babysitting it the whole time, just trained many diff skills in this 12 hours. I dont know how good my luck was or the anti bot was just that bad back in 2018... but I tried coming back into OSRS because I quit after i got banned - altho i botted mainly but i still invested so much time in the game.

anyways like I was saying, i tried coming back to the game again earlier this week, i already got 3 accs banned ngl. And this happened all under 24 hours, all i did was bot tut island but i would press some certain things(ik botting tut island isnt ideal), then use perfect fighter on chickens, and do some quests with stealth quester bot, and i get banned. I got one delayed banned when i had almost 40/40/40 combat stats when i used explv walker to GE.

So what I am doing now is baby sit big time in the last acc i played for 2/3 days is: change my ip first, then train some combat stats by hand for a while, and then bot 1 or 2 quests.. Then I do a bit the next day. I hope I dont get banned soon, im playing mainly by hand then im going to switch to botting for a couple hours like max 4/3 a certain skill with breaks, i didnt get there to do this but I will try to.  

Thing is my theory is the quick bans that happen is mainly detected because of the age of the acc, so dont start strong, take it easy on botting in the very beginning. I will try to keep you updated if anything changes... But right now im actually a decent amount of levels without a ban

edit: 14 hours later: that didnt take long ugh, banned again.. I was babysitting it, but I almost fully trained all the combat skills 40/40/30 myself. Then I went questing, 1 hour into it got disconnected and i was banned. This time ill try doing tut island myself instead of botting i guess.

new update: i just purchased vip so i could have mirror mode, because it seems like stealth is just really detected from what I am hearing. I was really careful and got banned, so im just going to see how mirror does.

Edited by Mazen320

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2020 at 1:04 PM, Mazen320 said:

Honestly samee over here, I am currently experiencing the same thing. I used to be very active back in 2018, botted my main at almost 2k total but I was very dumb about it, like easily 12 hours a day but I was babysitting it the whole time, just trained many diff skills in this 12 hours. I dont know how good my luck was or the anti bot was just that bad back in 2018... but I tried coming back into OSRS because I quit after i got banned - altho i botted mainly but i still invested so much time in the game.

anyways like I was saying, i tried coming back to the game again earlier this week, i already got 3 accs banned ngl. And this happened all under 24 hours, all i did was bot tut island but i would press some certain things(ik botting tut island isnt ideal), then use perfect fighter on chickens, and do some quests with stealth quester bot, and i get banned. I got one delayed banned when i had almost 40/40/40 combat stats when i used explv walker to GE.

So what I am doing now is baby sit big time in the last acc i played for 2/3 days is: change my ip first, then train some combat stats by hand for a while, and then bot 1 or 2 quests.. Then I do a bit the next day. I hope I dont get banned soon, im playing mainly by hand then im going to switch to botting for a couple hours like max 4/3 a certain skill with breaks, i didnt get there to do this but I will try to.  

Thing is my theory is the quick bans that happen is mainly detected because of the age of the acc, so dont start strong, take it easy on botting in the very beginning. I will try to keep you updated if anything changes... But right now im actually a decent amount of levels without a ban

edit: 14 hours later: that didnt take long ugh, banned again.. I was babysitting it, but I almost fully trained all the combat skills 40/40/30 myself. Then I went questing, 1 hour into it got disconnected and i was banned. This time ill try doing tut island myself instead of botting i guess.

new update: i just purchased vip so i could have mirror mode, because it seems like stealth is just really detected from what I am hearing. I was really careful and got banned, so im just going to see how mirror does.

how did ur vip mirro mode journey go?

• Like 1

On 3/1/2020 at 5:57 PM, Botthestrange said:

Here is a copy/paste from another thread I made regarding starting new accounts and botting them.  Keep in mind the screenshot account from the post a while ago is still going strong with much higher stats and no bans so far.  If you have any other questions feel free to let me know.

The stats on the account below are much higher now, and have another account along the same lines (out of 3 only 1 has been perma banned but Im pretty sure its because I let it fish for minnows on accident one day for like 10 hours).  I started playing around with getting high mining, fihsing/cooking, and RC on different accounts.  I have an account now that has all combat stats at 80+ and all other stats are 50-mid 80s except farming, slayer, and herblore. Farming because im to lazy to really get the script going effectively, herblore just because i have not got around to it, and slayer because slayer script has monthly fee and I only had it and played with it for a month. 

Im also looking to switch over to some of Projects scripts after I get some trials and can test.  I love the 1 click progression options.  For example I can start their Hunter script and get from lvl 1-50 hunter in 1-2 sessions by just clicking the progression option once when I first launch it and it takes care of everything. 

Below is a copy/pasta from another post I made about how I get accounts going...

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to let me know.  Below is a screenshot of a current account I have going after 1 month of play and also using scripts to make money to level the skills and keep bonds up on its own.  This specific account I have running on average 7-8 hours a day with about 3 hours of breaks during that time.  I have accounts that are more skill based that can get much higher states than this account, however this one is more combat bast and about 2 weeks of this past month has been just running prekhal undead druids.

image.png.87875d8ce185da205ed081df101c750d.png

I am fully aware that the way I go about this is not the most efficient, however I feel its a safe slow & steady route that has prevent me from catching bans and the way I enjoy botting.  

Here is my recommend list  & what I personally use for every skill along with my thoughts.

Keep in mind for any of the normal skills (WC/Fish/Mine/ect) I have tried Explvs AOI from VIP section.  If I dont recommend it, it means its either buggy for that skill or has caught me quick bans for that skill.

Agility: APA Rooftop - I run less than 2 hours at a time very solid.

Construction: Stealth Builder - have only tried a couple of times but had no issues, progressive mode works great.

Cooking: APA AOI Cooker - never had an issue or a ban caused by this even at rouges den

Crafting: Perfect Crafter AOI & ezGems

Farming: AOI Farming - one of the most complex scripts, I use it to get 27 farming with tree runs now for other reqs.

Fishing: Perfect Fisher - Use with no issues from lvl 1-80+, barb fishing is best to level once you can.

Fletching: Explv's AOI - this is a VIP script, this one has been able to do all fletching I have needed it to.

Herblore: Explv's AOI - this is a VIP script, this one has been able to do all fletching I have needed it to.

Hunter: Projects AIO Hunter - one of my favorite scripts of all time, progress mode works like a champ.  Used to get 80+ hunter a few time and to farm chimps.  Use in moderation and have yet to get banned from just this script that im aware of.

Mining: Perfect Miner to grind to 30+ then Perfect Motherload Miner.  I have read good things about Khal Motherlode also but have not personally tried it.  I pretty much only use motherload for 30+ and have gotten accounts to 70+ with no issue.

Runecrafting: Khal AOI Runecrafter hands down.  I also have Perfect Runecrafter, however for those early levels it is just to buggy.

Smithing: Stealth quester to get to 29+ then Explvs AOI.

Theiving: Mollys Theiver, I have not tried others but picked this one based of off reading up on all of them and seeing what other users had to say.  I have used this script with success but still not sure if its the best tbh.

Woodcutting: Perfect Woodcutter - had no issues, has a lot of features for being just a woodcutting script.  Its one of the scripts I will sometimes use on fresh accounts to get some early stats and has yet to catch me a ban.

Slayer: HEI Varrock Museum to get early levels.  Ultimate AOI Slayer - This script is top notch, it does have a reoccuring payment but the developers are very active and have resolved issues same day before.  If you want to level slayer I rec getting to 40 combat and giving this a go.

Combat: I personally use Perfect Fighter, although I would say theirs a slight learning curve to be able to start using it confidently and efficiently.  However I now have well over a dozen configs saved that can farm all sorts of mobs and get me early combat levels.  I have also even used this script as a 'looting' script having it selected to loot specific items in a fight zone but not actually fight anything.

Att/Str/Def: Perfect Fighter, APA Sand Crabs, Stealth Quester for early gains (vamp slayer/waterfall/ect).  A thing to note I personally have not played around with any NMZ quests, Im aware NMZ is a lot faster, however I like to do combat training that also gets me something else like gold or items to use for other skills and does not cost money to run.  I use APA Sand Crabs to help get those early stats up to 40-60ish range.  I like my accounts to be mostly self found and will maybe trade 1mill to them plus a bond and thats it.

Magic: Nights AOI Magic for base leveling/splashing, Legendary Lava Dragons to level and make money from 59+

Range: Perfect Fighter for early levels on mobs until I can either use Perfect Fighter for Cannon also, or if not using cannon I will use CzarRanging Guild (VIP) until level 51+ then I have now switched over to PreKahl Undead Druids for 51+.  Again im not going for the fastest level but ways that level and dont cost me to level. 

Prayer: Rangers Stealth Quester to get early levels then Rangers AOI Prayer this has gotten me to 43+ in under an hour before using the alter at a players house method.

Other: 

• Explv's Walker - Best $1 you will ever spend on OSRS :)
  • Stealth Quester - best quest bot out there, if you do quests in moderation its very safe, however if possible I do like to babysit this when using it.

Moneymaking: High level fishing/mining use bots for those skills.  But my real prefered method are using Legendary Lava Dragons (roughly 500K+ p/h) if there are not many PK'ers active.  I also really enjoy Prekhal Undead Druids for a consistent 250k+ an hour profit at entry point.  If you are high level combat or range then Prekhal is easily 500k+ also.

Here is my full post on how I start new accounts typically.

I typically have 2-3 bots im playing around with at any given time and I do the following to get them going and play them without the instant or 1 week ban.

• I never bot having multiple accounts running at the same time, I always stagier them. 
  • I bot off my home residential IP
  • I ONLY bot in mirror mode at 50ms delay
  • I do tutorial island by hand
  • I never start the account off with the super common stuff such as any money makers or fishing or mining.
  • I have found that leveling/botting combat along with botting some quests in between has been the best way to start an account without resting it - waiting 2 weeks after completing tutorial island.
  • I never bot more than 8 hours per day per account and have my accounts run between 45min-1 hour at a time with 15-20min breaks.
  • I try to not ever bot more than 3 quests in a row (f2p).
  • Everyone will tell you not to bot f2p but I start all my accounts f2p for a bit and just play them safe/smart then make them members.

This is what a typical f2p start for me will look like that is imo 99% botted....

Day 1:

• Hand do tutorial island
  • Walk to trainers near starting area and set arrows to auto equip on pickup
  • Use the walking bot to go to GE (best $1 you will ever spend)
  • Trade about 200-500k over to bot from a mule.
  • Bot walk down to draynor and buy goblin staff and some cabage capes
  • Bot walk back to ge and pickup some starter items (lobsters/salmon, runes, staffs, set of iron,mith scim, different amulets, iron arrows, basic range set, axes, pickaxes, fishing net/cage/flyfishing rod, feathers)
  • Go afk train magic until 26 or even 35 sometimes 
  • Will sometimes also bot WC to like 35ish (From my experience this skill does not get my accounts banned right away like fishing/mining have)

Day 2:

• Start botting a couple of quests starting with vampire slayer, using magic to kill him & easily get attack from 1-20 might do Rome and Juliet after
  • Start leveling combat on goblins or fally cows (typically 20/20/20).  I also noticed if you add pickup and bury bones during this time it increases ban rate
  • Then go train combat at other places until like 40/40/40 while doing about another 3 random quests.
  • I may also start leveling fishing here but never higher than 40 on f2p.  I do NOT fish lobsters or higher on f2p.

Day 3+

• Keep slowly leveling other skills inbetween combat skills.  I also bank EVERYTHING I dont do any dropping.  I also dont level any mining on f2p I have had bad luck with that.
  • Also note I am very cautious with leveling runecrafting.  If I do I dont do it for more than 2 hours at a time max and babysit it the entire time.
  • Within 1 week I have all f2p quests done except dragon slayer, and 2 others not included on the quest bot.
  • Stats typically look like below.... Then I will make a member and just keep at it.

Note: These stats also include doing nearly every f2p quest (botted) and banking every task (fish/wc) and using those mats to level other skills.

60 attack
50-60 str
40 def
40-50 range
35-55 mage depending on how much afk mage training I did (you can bot afk mage training with perfect fighter)
10 Prayer
1-25ish RC
60~ HP
3-50 Crafting (sometimes I level it f2p sometimes I dont)
10 Mining (you get lvl 1-10 mining from f2p quest I do not train this f2p)
29 Smithing (you get 1-29 smithing from f2p quest I do not trian this f2p)
40 fishing
40~ Cooking (I get this purely by cooking all the fish I catch)
40~ Firemaking (I get this by burning the logs I cut, this can be higher but I typically dont burn all the logs I cut)
50 WC

At that point I will typically rest the account (not even login) over the weekend, then on Monday if its not banned I will make it member and continue the journey.  However since I have started this method I have not had an account get banned (yet) on its f2p journey.

When I start member I typically just start doing a bunch of quests starting with Dragon Slayer (the quest bot will only do dragon slayer as a member) then waterfall, then some NMZ quests.  Then I play the member accounts and grind them out until they get banned (typically only 2 day though not permanent).

I dont bot for money or account selling or anything like that.  I just like to bot new accounts to see how far I can get them before they get banned.  Typically when my accounts get banned its because I became impatient with a skill and went to hard for too long on it, or a script I was using messed up hard when I was not babysitting it.

As far as scripts go I pretty much use all of Czars Perfect scripts, along with Perfect Fighter, Sealth Quester, Explv's Walker, at the very least I would recommend these.

For a lot of the skills you can use Explv's AOI  so you dont have to shell out a ton of money on scripts.  I just found the more specific premium scripts have more features and tend to get me banned at a much slower rate.  I also use a few other scripts as well such as Molly's Theiever (not sure if it is better or not then Czars though TBH).  Projects AOI hunter, APA AIO Cooker, APA Sand Crabs, Czar Ranging Guild, and Perfect Motherload Miner, I do use Kahls Runecrafter over czars, I have had issues with czars RC and have not gotten a ban using Kahls (yet). 

Anyway, sorry for the novel of scattered info.  If you have any other questions feel free to let me know.

good stuff bro and keep going that way :) PM me if you want to discuss ban-related things

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 3/27/2020 at 5:10 PM, dbowkillsu said:

how did ur vip mirro mode journey go?

sorry to bump and old post, but never saw this. I also mentioned i would give an update haha

never been banned since mirror, although I took a break but I've been back for some time now. I have a decent main now.

Mirror is the way to go, idk what it was but stealth would be too detectable even when i was doing most of the things myself.