All my cash and main items gone

CucumberSalad

While doing some OSRS gambling, I traded some gold between 2 of my accounts about an hour ago before I started, then after I got done I turned like 10m into around 125m , bought myself a full ranger set for my pure etc., went afk for like 20 minutes, came back,  they didn't take other items like all of my herbs, runes, etc, many other things that are worth millions. Is it a possibility that I was detected for gold trading or something? What's weird is that the accounts were logged into and I didn't think that they would do something like that.. Authenticator on my pure and it's still enabled.

happen to anyone else?

15 minutes ago, CucumberSalad said:

While doing some OSRS gambling, I traded some gold between 2 of my accounts about an hour ago before I started, then after I got done I turned like 10m into around 125m , bought myself a full ranger set for my pure etc., went afk for like 20 minutes, came back,  they didn't take other items like all of my herbs, runes, etc, many other things that are worth millions. Is it a possibility that I was detected for gold trading or something? What's weird is that the accounts were logged into and I didn't think that they would do something like that.. Authenticator on my pure and it's still enabled.

happen to anyone else?

Did you check a trade log in game? you may be ratted and they traded a different account. 

4 minutes ago, Browse said:

Did you check a trade log in game? you may be ratted and they traded a different account. 

They were logged into my accounts when I tried to get on, also if anyone with experience if they could check out the .jar for this server? Only thing I can possibly think of that might have happened..

https://www.etherumps.com/landing

(Don't even go to the site unless you know what you are doing just to be safe)

54 minutes ago, Gunman said:

When was the last time you changed your passwords? Also do you have a Yahoo?

just changed my main’s password like 3 days ago, my pure has had the same password for like a month now, but I don’t see how anyone could login to my pure with 2FA still enabled on it... just doesn’t make sense to me at all.. 

55 minutes ago, Gunman said:

When was the last time you changed your passwords? Also do you have a Yahoo?

And no I use gmail 

9 minutes ago, CucumberSalad said:

just changed my main’s password like 3 days ago, my pure has had the same password for like a month now, but I don’t see how anyone could login to my pure with 2FA still enabled on it... just doesn’t make sense to me at all.. 

And no I use gmail 

Oh okay good. Yahoo had a data breach in like 2014 or something and all emails and passwords were leaked. But unless they some how got access to your 2FA I don't know either.

3 hours ago, CucumberSalad said:

Not OSBot I'm suspecting it's a rat from Ethereum RSPS, but running it in Sandboxie I don't see anything wrong..

Just so you know, malicious jar files can still execute commands through appdata in sandboxie and affect your main pc. 

Edited by Charlotte
  • Like 1

On 2/25/2020 at 12:41 AM, Charlotte said:

Just so you know, malicious jar files can still execute commands through appdata in sandboxie and affect your main pc. 

Oof that one I never knew, I ended up taking out my old HDD because I also have 2 SSD's in my PC just never installed windows over, so I suppose it'd for the better lol.

Also bought 50m yesterday and did some gambling and I'm up to 460m so I'm happy now 🤣

24 minutes ago, CucumberSalad said:

Oof that one I never knew, I ended up taking out my old HDD because I also have 2 SSD's in my PC just never installed windows over, so I suppose it'd for the better lol.

Also bought 50m yesterday and did some gambling and I'm up to 460m so I'm happy now 🤣

Sell it back and go get a nice meal :doge:

I used to play Etherum a long time ago. The owner of Etherum actually completely fucked over the owner of grinderscape which the source and everything relating to etherumps is actually from. Pb is a bit of an arrogant, I digress, I wouldn't trust PB personally, too much shady shit has gone on with him in the past, I've experienced it first hand. Bought some items for 07gp from an account he was using himself to sell items on then removed the items from my account stating they had been duped. Don't trust the guy.

On 2/25/2020 at 3:44 AM, CucumberSalad said:

happen to anyone else?

happend to me also a couple days ago all my main shit gone and looked into ge hostory and there was an pest control tp bought and ive also played etherum 

• Like 1

On 2/26/2020 at 7:36 PM, javidamme said:

happend to me also a couple days ago all my main shit gone and looked into ge hostory and there was an pest control tp bought and ive also played etherum 

They get you with the "Longest RSPS Alive" crap, made me think it was safe, had over 200 people online when I was on it, best thing to do man is wipe your hard drive, because you have a RAT on your computer now and I wasn't able to find it (which I normally do)