Should I release my Mta script for free

pigeons

iirc free versions of premium scripts are not allowed on SDN (assuming you mean on SDN).

If it was significantly limited compared to Eagles then I would say probably but if its not then probably won't be allowed as a free script.

However there are no limitations to releasing scripts in the unofficial section. 

Just now, Malcolm said:

iirc free versions of premium scripts are not allowed on SDN (assuming you mean on SDN).

If it was significantly limited compared to Eagles then I would say probably but if its not then probably won't be allowed as a free script.

However there are no limitations to releasing scripts in the unofficial section. 

I meant in the unofficial but based on his posts it has the same features, I PM'd him to see if he'd mind 

1 hour ago, pigeons said:

I meant in the unofficial but based on his posts it has the same features, I PM'd him to see if he'd mind 

You can release anything unofficially, but be prepared to support the bug fixes, "can you change x", "can you make it less botlike", "can you add x". 

• 2 years later...

How good is this script? Have you tried it on different devices? The alchemy game can go haywire if you write it on a mac but then run it on Windows and vice versa...

Out of curiosity how did you make variables (or better yet, constants) for the locations in telekinetic theatre? I've tried making an MTA script before, all of the games are cake except for telekinetic theatre mainly because the locations are not constant... my solutio  was to decipher which maze you are in by the number of rocks on the ground and then the location points are all relative to the statue, this however, did not work perfectly even after weeks of refactoring