Major ban issues?

noobman997

Hello, i'm relatively new to the botting scene and i'm running into a series of issues, getting banned FAST.

i've trialled and errored a multitude of different methods and so far 99% of the accounts have been banned within one day. (100 accs?)

I'll document what i have trialled below and if anyone can spot an obvious error i am making i would be very grateful for your help! is a real struggle starting solo lol

Script type: private script 

it goes from lummy, buys bond, gets the relevant stat to 60 and then does method ( often banned before achieving lvl 60) - some are able to do the method for like 2 hours tops

tried using datacenter proxies, home IP, vpns, residential proxies - so i can;t see at this stage the IP is at fault as none work.

tried manually completing tut, buying tutorial accounts(rested) and also using accounts with some stats, accs with quests - but NONE last more than a few hours.  

i've also tried various different breaks(some ridiculously cautious), and botted parallel with the proxy timezone. 

please pm or reply to here if you are able to help me at all, it would be so so appreciated as i seem to have hit a dead end. - not sure what else to try. 

Edited by noobman997

You normally will get banned/flagged botting Tutorial island. You could try resting accounts logged in. Do it at GE on a high pop world no one will probably notice you. Also what Rick said is true new accounts can be flagged/watched. Plus maybe the method you're doing has been done by someone else in the mass so the bot behavior is already known to Jagex. Plus normal people would start with some quests not just go straight for one skill to 60. Seems a little weird. Some skills might not be weird but still.

I've bought accs rested for one year and it didn't seem to make any difference at all sadly. 

I have also attempted to do so on account with about 40qp all manually done.(meaning the account had a fair amount leveled) and this account lasted about 2 hours of botting. 

If the method were to be known already, is there anyway to fight against this? 

My accounts only need around 10 hours in order to be in the profits, however I cannot seem to even be able to achieve this. 

My problem with manual training is how this becomes difficult on a bigger farm level :(

I feel as if I have done hours and hours of research but I must be doing something wrong, still 

44 minutes ago, noobman997 said:

I've bought accs rested for one year and it didn't seem to make any difference at all sadly. 

I have also attempted to do so on account with about 40qp all manually done.(meaning the account had a fair amount leveled) and this account lasted about 2 hours of botting. 

If the method were to be known already, is there anyway to fight against this? 

My accounts only need around 10 hours in order to be in the profits, however I cannot seem to even be able to achieve this. 

My problem with manual training is how this becomes difficult on a bigger farm level :(

I feel as if I have done hours and hours of research but I must be doing something wrong, still 

Your script is probably coded very one-dimensional/bot like. 

Been through what you're going through. Once I started adding more human-like features my accounts lasted longer.

if you need help pm me

Edited by GreenGrass

1 hour ago, Vi X said:

Have you tried Mirror Mode? I know alot of people say there isn't much of a difference between Injection and Mirror Mode but i had great success last month with my accounts when i won the free VIP. 

Before mirror mode every acc created got banned within 2-3 hours, started same script and got 99 in the skill. I also don't play on the accounts I just bot till I drop. noticed its best to get an easy 99 like cooking, wear the cape and ban rate seems to go down lmao

Edited by Kittycats

1 hour ago, Kittycats said:

Before mirror mode every acc created got banned within 2-3 hours, started same script and got 99 in the skill. I also don't play on the accounts I just bot till I drop. noticed its best to get an easy 99 like cooking, wear the cape and ban rate seems to go down lmao

you had more success with mirror then? lol thats mad 99 cook cant be too easy to bot can it lol??

i don't think making your account "not look bot like" by leveling all skills will make your account last any longer. However i strongly believe that making your account "not behave"like a botted account does increase the life of accounts by diversifying the tasks you do and the amount you bot on the account. that being said, not all scripts are created equally and some heavily used scripts / methods will get your account flagged and banned.   

I do not urrently use OSBot but thought I would comment

I don't think rested accounts make a huge difference as had such accounts and had bans even high level accounts that was not used for a long time.

What I find works is by doing quests and doing some manual leveling so if the account is being watched it makes it more look more random.

And by using scripts that are well coded and include stuff like human mouse movement as someone mentioned above.

On 1/30/2020 at 3:15 PM, Gunman said:

You normally will get banned/flagged botting Tutorial island

I don't think that is correct as I have had no issue with bans when botting tutorial island.