How long do your accounts last?

RawrChad

I make new account's get them to 50 wc and fm give them a bond and attempt to get to wintertodt. I only bot the accounts for 1-3 hrs at a time, if only an hour ill throw in a 5-15 min break. essentially a 5-15 mins break for every + 1 hour. My accounts never make it past the 2nd day of membership. If I start them off as members, they seem to get banned even sooner. I do use mirror-mode. What are your thoughts and experiences?

3 hours ago, Jacksonpm23 said:

Account age has been the biggest thing. I rarely, if ever, see bans on botted mains if I let the accounts rest for a few months after starting up. 

This.

3 hours ago, Kramnik said:

Do you bot tutorial island? Often this is enough to get banned if you use many accounts per ip. Let's say bot 5 account per ip on tut island leave it for 2 days and you will comeback to banned account most of the time without even doing anything on them for that time :) 

Also this.

On 12/31/2019 at 4:09 AM, Jacksonpm23 said:

Account age has been the biggest thing. I rarely, if ever, see bans on botted mains if I let the accounts rest for a few months after starting up. 

this is bullshit.

I got banned on two accounts that still had a username log in that i created over 10 years ago. one was my main and another was a level 3 account that i stumbled upon looking through some text files on an old dropbox i had.

On 1/2/2020 at 3:04 AM, MainInHiding said:

i think its the client.  i just lost an account that was 2 years old due to botting glassblowing (only bot i ran was for crafting botted 2 hrs did my farming runs and came back yesterday to the account struck with banhammer

it probably is. i only used premium scripts too.

On 1/3/2020 at 12:59 PM, Red_Clown said:

this is bullshit.

I got banned on two accounts that still had a username log in that i created over 10 years ago. one was my main and another was a level 3 account that i stumbled upon looking through some text files on an old dropbox i had.

it probably is. i only used premium scripts too.

Wow it's almost like there's always exceptions. I wouldn't put it past terrible user choices regardless of account age too :)

I've been botting for over a decade and account age has always been huge.