ezCrabs

ez11

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, taikakukka said:

Hey! just got 2day bans when i used "APA sand crabs".. is there any change that i could use this bot without getting insta perma bans :D or how the ban system works? or is my botlife over for ever? :DD

You shouldnt bot if you cant risk losing the account.

Cant speak for apas script, only advice i can give you is buy my script and see if you got more luck with that

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

Whenever we run the Pregressive mode, it opens the bank and clicks to remove the equipment and empty the inventory.

If I create 15 taks, it will do this 15 times until it gets to the last one.

This makes it have a repetitive action and can cause a ban, my suggestion is that it check the level and choose only the current task.

:)

1 hour ago, Dilu said:

Hello

Whenever we run the Pregressive mode, it opens the bank and clicks to remove the equipment and empty the inventory.

If I create 15 taks, it will do this 15 times until it gets to the last one.

This makes it have a repetitive action and can cause a ban, my suggestion is that it check the level and choose only the current task.

:)

What do you mean by check level? Are you setting up 14 tasks it cant do or what

3 hours ago, Ricky Dactyl said:

@ez11the script has been getting stuck when trying to worldhop and isn't able to logout for breaks for the last few days, did PM you but not sure if you received it, using Relekka spot A with (hop when crashed) enabled.

I didnt get any dm.

Could you dm me again and send me the logs when the issue happens and the settings/ description of what happens?

• 5 weeks later...

I just started using the script, and I am a bit surprised of how not efficient the script is doing ammonite crabs.

I have a few things I really do hope you would like to do something about.

1. When at North East spot B I notice that when I have selected "Hop when crashed" it will hop world if someone just walks nearby the spot, and therefore have to hop really often.

2. The next thing is that it has to reset agro every time it gets crashed. Why not just walk 5 tiles away, and hop world, instead of 30-50 tiles, then hop world and if that world is taken, it will have to wall all the way back again..

3. North West spot B is the same issue, so I assume its just simply not that decent at world hopping.

I really really hope this is something you will look into asap.. :)

12 minutes ago, jens4626 said:

I just started using the script, and I am a bit surprised of how not efficient the script is doing ammonite crabs.

I have a few things I really do hope you would like to do something about.

1. When at North East spot B I notice that when I have selected "Hop when crashed" it will hop world if someone just walks nearby the spot, and therefore have to hop really often.

2. The next thing is that it has to reset agro every time it gets crashed. Why not just walk 5 tiles away, and hop world, instead of 30-50 tiles, then hop world and if that world is taken, it will have to wall all the way back again..

3. North West spot B is the same issue, so I assume its just simply not that decent at world hopping.

I really really hope this is something you will look into asap.. :)

Well the big issue is that you are hopping when getting crashed at ammonite crabs, which has always been bad and only seemed to get worse. Currently the script just combines worldhopping with resetting aggro, since usually at less popular spots its not a big issue with having to hop multiple times. I could change it to only actually walk away from the spot if its actually under attack and cannot hop right there, but im not sure if thats actually a benefitial change.

But I guess if no one else brings up any argument against changing that I will push the change next week.