ezCrabs

ez11

59 minutes ago, ez11 said:

Well the big issue is that you are hopping when getting crashed at ammonite crabs, which has always been bad and only seemed to get worse. Currently the script just combines worldhopping with resetting aggro, since usually at less popular spots its not a big issue with having to hop multiple times. I could change it to only actually walk away from the spot if its actually under attack and cannot hop right there, but im not sure if thats actually a benefitial change.

But I guess if no one else brings up any argument against changing that I will push the change next week.

Currently a world hop takes 1 minute each world because it have to run all the way to reagro area, and then hop world and walk all the way back. If spot is taking it will do it again over and over. So I do really believe it is necessary to fix it. 

Please do let me know once this has change, cause I will stop using it untill it have been changed.

Edited by jens4626

Another thing I notice is that it onlys attacks crabs that are wandering, when there is a person around. Could you also add so it attacks wandering crabs after 15 seconds even though, no other persons are around? Because it sometimes takes quite a while before the wandering crabs despawns, and there a lot of time wasted, before it begins to get xp?

This example there is one that isn't wandering, but sometimes you can be unlucky and all are wandering:

https://imgur.com/a/pG4Odj3

update v2.15: when worldhopping the script will now hop directly on the spot if its not under attack instead of first walking to the aggro reset area.

On 11/6/2021 at 11:26 PM, jens4626 said:

Another thing I notice is that it onlys attacks crabs that are wandering, when there is a person around. Could you also add so it attacks wandering crabs after 15 seconds even though, no other persons are around? Because it sometimes takes quite a while before the wandering crabs despawns, and there a lot of time wasted, before it begins to get xp?

This example there is one that isn't wandering, but sometimes you can be unlucky and all are wandering:

https://imgur.com/a/pG4Odj3

What setting are you using? There are multiple activity levels which are explained in the original post, some will attack crabs that are walking around others will only auto retaliate.

On 11/9/2021 at 4:00 PM, ez11 said:

update v2.15: when worldhopping the script will now hop directly on the spot if its not under attack instead of first walking to the aggro reset area.

What setting are you using? There are multiple activity levels which are explained in the original post, some will attack crabs that are walking around others will only auto retaliate.

I believe I used the anti crash. Sadly I received 2 temp bans, on 2 / 4 accounts. Might be because of this script due to reports from crashing people due to a lot GIM at ammonites.

Would it be possible to have the script use custom tile for resetting?

35 minutes ago, jens4626 said:

I believe I used the anti crash. Sadly I received 2 temp bans, on 2 / 4 accounts. Might be because of this script due to reports from crashing people due to a lot GIM at ammonites.

Would it be possible to have the script use custom tile for resetting?

As described in the main post anti crash only attacks crabs that are on the spot. If you want to attack crabs that are already wandering around use the "attack active crabs setting".

Im not going to add a cutom tile for resetting. I have set up the areas (not specific tiles) where the script goes far enough away to avoid having situations where the distance isnt far enough away to actually reset aggro on the crabs. That distance required isnt static so just walking far enough to be on the safe side is the best option. Certainly better than sitting there like an obvious bot because you failed to reset aggro.

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, ez11 said:

There are custom breaks in progressive mode

I mean, as in bot for x time and break for x time.

Current custom breaks in progressive mode (if I understand correctly) work by breaking after a level up. It's not bad at low levels but will break less and less as it levels up.

When launching through CLI, progressive mode overrides osbot breaks and will instead try to use the built in, break between levels breaks.

At the very least a way to use OSBot breaks with progressive 😛

1 hour ago, xhannyah said:

I mean, as in bot for x time and break for x time.

Current custom breaks in progressive mode (if I understand correctly) work by breaking after a level up. It's not bad at low levels but will break less and less as it levels up.

When launching through CLI, progressive mode overrides osbot breaks and will instead try to use the built in, break between levels breaks.

At the very least a way to use OSBot breaks with progressive 😛

Using your own brake handler disables osbot breaks.

I dont really see the point in adding the exact same functionality of the build in break system. If you are on higher levels so you are not changing spots or styles anymore just use regular mode and osbots breaks system.

On 12/8/2021 at 1:08 AM, ez11 said:

Using your own brake handler disables osbot breaks.

I dont really see the point in adding the exact same functionality of the build in break system. If you are on higher levels so you are not changing spots or styles anymore just use regular mode and osbots breaks system.

It helps a lot with CLI and 1 click launching. Ex. One can set up a profile that trains and changes gear from level 1-99 range.

I personally only use CLI. Therefore, for me it's only Progressive Mode. Without any useful form of breaking, I can't really use the script.

With the BH Bot Manager being commonly used nowadays, a lot of people are moving away from regular launching and into CLI, which is why custom breaks are being pushed into many other scripts.

Edited by xhannyah

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/10/2021 at 1:59 PM, xhannyah said:

It helps a lot with CLI and 1 click launching. Ex. One can set up a profile that trains and changes gear from level 1-99 range.

I personally only use CLI. Therefore, for me it's only Progressive Mode. Without any useful form of breaking, I can't really use the script.

With the BH Bot Manager being commonly used nowadays, a lot of people are moving away from regular launching and into CLI, which is why custom breaks are being pushed into many other scripts.

I am also interested in getting a sand crabs script but it needs those custom break settings that xhannyah described. :)