Khal Undead Druids

Khaleesi

1 hour ago, Juiced308 said:

Just bought and tested the script. So far so great !! 

Is it possible to re-add the paint including xp/hr and gp/hr please? 

I love that I can currently turn Runtime, Task, Status paint on/off

What you mean with re-add the paint?
It was never gone right?

If it's hidding click the white X again

Edited by Khaleesi

Oops! I see it now. I had to click the bar graph and loot bag icon.

Thanks very much! 

Babysitting it for now and noticed one bug so far. Is it possible to add a world hop feature if there is another player using the area or to attack another NPC if the message "Someone else is fighting that." appears on screen? 

I've noticed that it has the potential to get caught in an attack loop when returning to the altar and another player is also safe spotting an Undead Druid in the altar area. The bot tries attacking their NPC that they are currently attacking and gets caught in an attack loop. It will essentially spam click attack until they are dead and then correct itself. 

image.png

Edited by Juiced308

5 hours ago, Juiced308 said:

Oops! I see it now. I had to click the bar graph and loot bag icon.

Thanks very much! 

Babysitting it for now and noticed one bug so far. Is it possible to add a world hop feature if there is another player using the area or to attack another NPC if the message "Someone else is fighting that." appears on screen? 

I've noticed that it has the potential to get caught in an attack loop when returning to the altar and another player is also safe spotting an Undead Druid in the altar area. The bot tries attacking their NPC that they are currently attacking and gets caught in an attack loop. It will essentially spam click attack until they are dead and then correct itself. 

image.png

Ya I can take a look at an option to hop worlds :)
I'm also planning to go a bit more afk with this script, let the auto retaliate do its job

Will probably lower banns aswell
What do you think?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Ya I can take a look at an option to hop worlds :)
I'm also planning to go a bit more afk with this script, let the auto retaliate do its job

Will probably lower banns aswell
What do you think?

Nice! Yeah I think leaving it up to auto retaliate would be a slight improvement for anti-ban and it would resolve the attack loop issue. Really the only downside I could see would be a decrease in gp/hr .  But hey if its safer or more conservative then i'm all for it. 

Love the script so far. In my opinion what would really take this to the top would be to add these two things. 

1. Add user input for prayer points.  My account has a relatively low prayer at level 43. Currently the bot runs to the altar anywhere between having 10-16 prayer points left. If it were possible to adjust this as user input, it would help a lot especially for lower accts. 

2. Add break handler similar to Khal PC. An issue I am experiencing is that the bot can go to a safe area to break about 6 minutes before my scheduled break time and idle logs out without activating the OS bot break handler. The challenge is that it won't relog in either and can just sit there for hours until I manually pause the script and log back in. This could entirely be on my side but I am not sure.. The only thing I can think of is perhaps it's because I selected the Randomize bot/break time?

My break set up is as follows:

image.png.0bc51222ebda32cd1237ce10c0c9f0c5.png

Edited by Juiced308

8 hours ago, Juiced308 said:

Nice! Yeah I think leaving it up to auto retaliate would be a slight improvement for anti-ban and it would resolve the attack loop issue. Really the only downside I could see would be a decrease in gp/hr .  But hey if its safer or more conservative then i'm all for it. 

Love the script so far. In my opinion what would really take this to the top would be to add these two things. 

1. Add user input for prayer points.  My account has a relatively low prayer at level 43. Currently the bot runs to the altar anywhere between having 10-16 prayer points left. If it were possible to adjust this as user input, it would help a lot especially for lower accts. 

2. Add break handler similar to Khal PC. An issue I am experiencing is that the bot can go to a safe area to break about 6 minutes before my scheduled break time and idle logs out without activating the OS bot break handler. The challenge is that it won't relog in either and can just sit there for hours until I manually pause the script and log back in. This could entirely be on my side but I am not sure.. The only thing I can think of is perhaps it's because I selected the Randomize bot/break time?

My break set up is as follows:

image.png.0bc51222ebda32cd1237ce10c0c9f0c5.png

I could add an option to run it in "afk mode" so you can decide... Rely on Auto retaliate or click them :)

1) That's actually a great Idea, Will be added!
2) I already added that in my dev build, will be enabled in the next update. Should also solve a lot of issues with current breaking system.

Thx for the suggestions and advice! Appreciated :)
Will try to get it online today or tomorrow.

• Like 1

Hey Khal - 

This script has been great to me. Its working flawlessly without any need for attention other than to restock on supplies once in a while but that is not an issue. 

One observation though after the bot wakes up from a breaking cycle. I've noticed it activates protect from Magic once it reaches the altar and essentially tanks 2 hits from the Druids as it runs by. Below is a diagram to help demonstrate what I mean as I made it from paint :)

image.png.55cad91ec09ded615f8b8c491f6da28f.png

The orange rectangle indicates the break area. The first orange line indicates where the protect for Magic should activate to avoid tanking unnecessary hits, and the second orange line closer to the altar is where it's currently activating. Not a huge issue if you have food but figured I would report it for improvement purposes and as more of an FYI. 

Edited by Juiced308

3 hours ago, Juiced308 said:

Hey Khal - 

This script has been great to me. Its working flawlessly without any need for attention other than to restock on supplies once in a while but that is not an issue. 

One observation though after the bot wakes up from a breaking cycle. I've noticed it activates protect from Magic once it reaches the altar and essentially tanks 2 hits from the Druids as it runs by. Below is a diagram to help demonstrate what I mean as I made it from paint :)

image.png.55cad91ec09ded615f8b8c491f6da28f.png

The orange rectangle indicates the break area. The first orange line indicates where the protect for Magic should activate to avoid tanking unnecessary hits, and the second orange line closer to the altar is where it's currently activating. Not a huge issue if you have food but figured I would report it for improvement purposes and as more of an FYI. 

Will take a look at that, Going to add my own breka manager anyway to make it more smooth.
Thx for the report

2 hours ago, Nubby said:

Would love a trial, thank u<3

Enjoy the trial!

On 8/27/2019 at 5:40 AM, Khaleesi said:

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client?

- Which settings did you use in the GUI?

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Hey Khal, I just happened to notice this and I couldn't troubleshoot it based on the logger. Do you think it's trying to interact with non-existent Ranging pots perhaps?

- Mirror mode

-Settings

image.png.5651014a18b9d6f060e018c3afb4ff5d.png

- Paint1814608441_KhalUndeadDruidError217MAY2020.PNG.ffb48ae3be18ceab30513756fdfba7b1.PNG

Also confirming my player was equipped with ring of dueling for teleports. 

- Logger

699669851_KhalUndeadDruidErrorlogger17MAY2020.thumb.PNG.f9e4ee3c9d9b2bdc8134624401a413db.PNG

Edit: I should note that it actually got stuck in this position / location. 

image.png.2e62d6985ff68165cecb80d64d75e20f.png

Edited by Juiced308
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Juiced308 said:

Hey Khal, I just happened to notice this and I couldn't troubleshoot it based on the logger. Do you think it's trying to interact with non-existent Ranging pots perhaps?

- Mirror mode

-Settings

image.png.5651014a18b9d6f060e018c3afb4ff5d.png

- Paint1814608441_KhalUndeadDruidError217MAY2020.PNG.ffb48ae3be18ceab30513756fdfba7b1.PNG

Also confirming my player was equipped with ring of dueling for teleports. 

- Logger

699669851_KhalUndeadDruidErrorlogger17MAY2020.thumb.PNG.f9e4ee3c9d9b2bdc8134624401a413db.PNG

Edit: I should note that it actually got stuck in this position / location. 

image.png.2e62d6985ff68165cecb80d64d75e20f.png

Good report! Running it myself, trying to filter out every issue there is currently.

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal Undead Druids