[INFO][Bot #1][06/07 12:36:15 PM]: Loot found
[INFO][Bot #1][06/07 12:36:15 PM]: Looting item: Coins x3707
[INFO][Bot #1][06/07 12:36:19 PM]: Updated Coins in the lootlist
[INFO][Bot #1][06/07 12:36:19 PM]: Walking to safe location
[INFO][Bot #1][06/07 12:39:33 PM]: Terminating script PreKhalUndeadDruids...
[INFO][Bot #1][06/07 12:39:34 PM]: Script PreKhalUndeadDruids has exited!

Logger included, something is definitely happening with the way the script handles movement and how close it stands to druids; i Check back and my account has 8hp only saved by ring of life.

Edited by Grizzmudo

On 6/7/2020 at 7:41 PM, Grizzmudo said:

Logger included, something is definitely happening with the way the script handles movement and how close it stands to druids; i Check back and my account has 8hp only saved by ring of life.

Working on it

23 minutes ago, yeppersitsme said:

Nevermind I went ahead and bought. It definitely should be changed to just running back to the middle of the room, or somehow selecting the same druid after charging prayer instead of clicking on another druid while you're still being attacked.

Ya it's gonna be a bit more afk in next release :)

6 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Working on it

Ya it's gonna be a bit more afk in next release :)

Cool, besides that I haven't seen it mess up yet. The other guy posted about it not moving far enough away to avoid melee attacks but that seems to be working fine on mine.

Honestly its working pretty well, haven't seen many hiccups. Ran most of the day with manual breaks, watching it most of the time. One thing it doesn't do is pick up arrows/ammo that the accumulator misses, even if its selected 

Edited by yeppersitsme

17 hours ago, yeppersitsme said:

Cool, besides that I haven't seen it mess up yet. The other guy posted about it not moving far enough away to avoid melee attacks but that seems to be working fine on mine.

Honestly its working pretty well, haven't seen many hiccups. Ran most of the day with manual breaks, watching it most of the time. One thing it doesn't do is pick up arrows/ammo that the accumulator misses, even if its selected 

how long have you ran it for? I've run the script for maybe 20 hrs over all so far and it happened 3 times. So it's not super frequent but still happens. It also matters more for the 1 def account i use.

Edited by Grizzmudo

3 hours ago, Grizzmudo said:

how long have you ran it for? I've run the script for maybe 20 hrs over all so far and it happened 3 times. So it's not super frequent but still happens. It also matters more for the 1 def account i use.

I'm running it on a pure right now and I actually just noticed it happen for the first time. I was watching it so I caught it, but it happened because it somehow banked my magic bow and was trying to melee them? not sure how it happened because I wasn't consistently watching it but did see it happen and not have bow equipped lol. I've ran it from 60-68 range now with only that minor slip up. Wish I had seen how it banked the bow tho

Edited by yeppersitsme

On 6/9/2020 at 7:23 PM, yeppersitsme said:

I'm running it on a pure right now and I actually just noticed it happen for the first time. I was watching it so I caught it, but it happened because it somehow banked my magic bow and was trying to melee them? not sure how it happened because I wasn't consistently watching it but did see it happen and not have bow equipped lol. I've ran it from 60-68 range now with only that minor slip up. Wish I had seen how it banked the bow tho

20 hours ago, yeppersitsme said:

Are you planning on putting in a break manager?

Yes indeed! Working on it :)

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Yes indeed! Working on it :)

oops didn't mean to double post but, a couple suggestions would be to eat until full health when it gets to bank at castle wars, that way the account isn't going back in with less than half health, and eating there. and also charge prayer when it gets back down there from bank

Edited by yeppersitsme

17 hours ago, yeppersitsme said:

oops didn't mean to double post but, a couple suggestions would be to eat until full health when it gets to bank at castle wars, that way the account isn't going back in with less than half health, and eating there. and also charge prayer when it gets back down there from bank

Will add to my list 😉

4 hours ago, yeppersitsme said:

Account did end up getting banned at 75 range unfortunately, but it lasted longer than any other script I have bought from here. I was manually breaking so I think once you add in the suggestions it'll be better. I didn't mule the profits cause it was running so well tho :( 

Not too bad, ya breakmanager is going to be added asap

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal Undead Druids