JitBit macro recorder to max

Tony Ostrich

Going to update weekly

Friend showed me a macro recorder called JitBit that he used to mine iron rocks and then drop them for 6 hours every night that could randomize the delays and pixels clicked. Downloaded it and after about a week of learning how to use it I was able to create macros for pretty much any skill with fail-safes so they don't mess up, randomized breaks, can buy more supplies if you run out, etc. Going to try to max out as many skills possible before either getting a 2-day ban or perm ban😮.

Current Goal: 99 Thieving/Farming

99 Fletching 7/27

99 Cooking 7/22

2,000 Total

99 Crafting - 8/6

99 Smithing - 8/15

97/99 Farming

99 Thieving

99 Herblore

99 Construction

99 Woodcutting

99 Mining

99 Runecrafting

99 Agility

Current Macro:

Spoiler

929593988_SmithingMacro.thumb.png.3b7bcd38639aefbea654c38d980467d4.png

Edited by Cuddling

Used Automator on Mac to get 99 range def at nmz. Also bunch of mining xp.

auto recorder is the way to go imo with skills where you can use it on. 

I wish they made JitBit for Mac... would be nice to script more advanced actions. With auto recorder it just clicks the same spot and does not take into consideration tile colour or any “if” scenarios.

Edited by Proofi

10 hours ago, tadasz said:

Interesting project to do and follow. Going to try this macro, from your picture it looks like a really good one. I've been using normal mouse and keyboard recorder for a while, but i think the one that you use has more opportunities. Can i inquire with you if i get in any trouble with this program?

Yeah sure just shoot me a pm or discord Austin#4277

9 hours ago, Lord Otaku said:

Following! This is awesome. 

How long do you typically leave your Macros on for? 

Varies each day cause some days I play legit. Usually I run it non-stop though with a few hours of breaks. I think I'm able to get away with this because when I use to play actively I would sometimes put out 12-15 hour days, so it looks normal.

Nice look forward to the progress updates. Am currently trying to record to 99 range magic and str on my 20 def pker. Might go for like wildy elite and rev caves jump later on.

How long are your recordings? is it just that 1 loop that goes repeatedly? I thought the whole point in recording was that it goes so long that jagex cant tell that its looping so theres no patterns. But if you loop that 1 thing it kinda proves that wrong.

The fail safe thing is super interesting, im always paranoid if I do something that isnt nmz or alch that its going to break. I'm assuming its a pixel detection thing that will kill it if ur out of place?

I recently upgraded to using a VM, I feel stupid for not having one before. But now I can do way more than my pleb 3/4 hours a day  that im not in my room (I dont actually loop so overnight would still only get 1h). My issue is im worried if I just blast to 99 and do like 14 hours a day im going to jut get banned lol.

I've used mouse and keyboard recorder and just basic ghost mouse on my VM but jitbit seems really interesting.

21 hours ago, Hernandez2000 said:

Nice look forward to the progress updates. Am currently trying to record to 99 range magic and str on my 20 def pker. Might go for like wildy elite and rev caves jump later on.

How long are your recordings? is it just that 1 loop that goes repeatedly? I thought the whole point in recording was that it goes so long that jagex cant tell that its looping so theres no patterns. But if you loop that 1 thing it kinda proves that wrong.

The fail safe thing is super interesting, im always paranoid if I do something that isnt nmz or alch that its going to break. I'm assuming its a pixel detection thing that will kill it if ur out of place?

I recently upgraded to using a VM, I feel stupid for not having one before. But now I can do way more than my pleb 3/4 hours a day  that im not in my room (I dont actually loop so overnight would still only get 1h). My issue is im worried if I just blast to 99 and do like 14 hours a day im going to jut get banned lol.

I've used mouse and keyboard recorder and just basic ghost mouse on my VM but jitbit seems really interesting.

It's not a recording you create macros with actions, but I have all the move actions set to randomize by 20+ pixels and the delays all have a random number between 0-1000ms added that's different everyt eim