Fury AIO Looter

FuryShark

Unable to get working as desired due to limitations ? Found a broken bot in rogues den dropping all its cooked swordfish, thought id use this bot to loot it up, well it kinda looted but after full invent because there was no banking options it ran off to falador to bank. Can we get some banking options or something? thank u fury

26 minutes ago, 12346720 said:

Unable to get working as desired due to limitations ? Found a broken bot in rogues den dropping all its cooked swordfish, thought id use this bot to loot it up, well it kinda looted but after full invent because there was no banking options it ran off to falador to bank. Can we get some banking options or something? thank u fury

Most likely that was an ultimate ironman and not a broken bot lol... will be added in the next version, gonna be a big one :)

6 hours ago, FuryShark said:

Most likely that was an ultimate ironman and not a broken bot lol... will be added in the next version, gonna be a big one :)

was 100% broken bot, i got 700 swordfish off him from manually picking them up, every minute and a half, no player would do this lol, yeah UIM but they dont have the capability of banking lol so why would he be dropping every 2 minutes full inventorys of cooked and burnt  sword fish and he had bronze sword and wooden shield lol

looking foward to update though. And the scenario i was in was a rare one .

Edited by 12346720

6 hours ago, 12346720 said:

was 100% broken bot, i got 700 swordfish off him from manually picking them up, every minute and a half, no player would do this lol, yeah UIM but they dont have the capability of banking lol so why would he be dropping every 2 minutes full inventorys of cooked and burnt  sword fish and he had bronze sword and wooden shield lol

looking foward to update though. And the scenario i was in was a rare one .

They sometimes have noted items that they unnote at bankers then use and drop, I dont know what items they can do that with but I remember looting potions and i know you can get noted sharks 😛 

20 minutes ago, martyn279 said:

Hi could I get a 24hr trial please 

Done!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FuryShark said:

They sometimes have noted items that they unnote at bankers then use and drop, I dont know what items they can do that with but I remember looting potions and i know you can get noted sharks 😛 

Done!

Ahh this could be it, seems like a waste of gp, they could of had an alt pick them up... some people dont care i guess lol 

• Gunman locked this topic
  • Gunman unlocked this topic