How hard would it be to make this script? And ban rate would be like 0 right?

dewitupguys123

You start it on two accounts, one is the eater one is the trainer. All it will do is go to duel arena withdraw a inventory full of food challenge another player on the other bot and they will fight eachother, one account will train on the other account till they run out of food and then repeat. 

Can be good xp an hour and ban rate has to be non existent right? For way more xp an hour you can use saradomin brews. 

33 minutes ago, Powerful said:

Nothing is 0 ban rate, it would be exactly the same ban rate as any other script + Nmz or sand crabs would be better xp anyways

Obviously higher botted areas have higher ban rates so I dont know where you get that from. 

This ban rate would be non existent because it has never been botted before and they don't know to even check for these. 

12 minutes ago, dewitupguys123 said:

Obviously higher botted areas have higher ban rates so I dont know where you get that from. 

This ban rate would be non existent because it has never been botted before and they don't know to even check for these. 

You seem to have better knowledge than anyone else here then? Why would you even ask in that case?

If you know 1:1 how botwatch works

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Powerful said:

You seem to have better knowledge than anyone else here then? Why would you even ask in that case?

If you know 1:1 how botwatch works

Obviously I dont know shit compared to most people, but theres no way that all bots have the same ban rates lmao, you dont know what your talking bout. 

Obviously not all scripts have the same ban rate, but that doesn't mean that an "unknown" method will have 0 ban rate.

Your script can be detected because of the patterns, mistakes, player reports, ...

I can write a script like that if you want, but I obviously can't guarantee the 0 banrate/exp rates, nor can anyone.

Edited by Hybris

11 minutes ago, dewitupguys123 said:

You guys would never say the shit your saying to me in real life, im completely right and willing to argue it. 

Jagex's bot watch is likely to be heuristic based. From what I understand, location is one of the many things they'd use to identify you as a bot. Other things could be IP, play duration, etc, but these are all assumptions. No one knows exactly what causes bans, and if someone does, it'd be kept secret anyway. Duel arena is also 'heavily' botted, as staking can be seen as a very profitable method, and it was also previously used to transfer / mule gp, so it's likely that this location is actually 'noted'. 

• Night locked this topic