Dispute on TaxSeazon.

Play L Royalty

Disputed member: [member= @TaxSeazon]

Thread Link: 

Explanation: Basically on Wednesday 12th I agreed to have my Strength Training done by @TaxSeazon with an ETA of 2-3 Weeks.

3 Days have passed, during which only 266492 Experiance was gained. in 72 Hours whilst he was constantly active on Runelite + Other Games.

I'm not opening a dispute regarding this matter tho, Today something IRL happened and most probably will have to stop playing the game for good. I've asked him to refund me for the uncompleted Experience that he did not gain and his reply was no.

I did not sign or confirm any Terms and Conditions, so I think it is quite obvious that he can't hold the money just because I asked for the Service to be cancelled and refunded.

Evidence:

http://prntscr.com/o27qxt

http://prntscr.com/o27qzv

http://prntscr.com/o27r3m

http://prntscr.com/o27r5n

http://prntscr.com/o27r7v

http://prntscr.com/o27rag

http://prntscr.com/o27re0

http://prntscr.com/o27rgi

http://prntscr.com/o27rj6

http://prntscr.com/o27rlo

http://prntscr.com/o27rni

http://prntscr.com/o27rpj

63-99 strength at 100m total payment would come out to 7.89 gp/xp. If only 266492 xp was completed in total that leaves @TaxSeazon earning 2.1m. Since there is no ToS on @TaxSeazon's thread regarding payment is kept on cancellation, he needs to refund all the gp that was not earned. Please refund @Play L Royalty the remaining 47.9m and both of you post here when this is complete.

1 hour ago, Night said:

63-99 strength at 100m total payment would come out to 7.89 gp/xp. If only 266492 xp was completed in total that leaves @TaxSeazon earning 2.1m. Since there is no ToS on @TaxSeazon's thread regarding payment is kept on cancellation, he needs to refund all the gp that was not earned. Please refund @Play L Royalty the remaining 47.9m and both of you post here when this is complete.

Since you wanna pull the TOS card, where does it say that I do have to refund him just because he wants to cancel the service ? This is a 3week long service that was already in progress, which is where all my focus is being placed. Now the user just decides to cancel and I automatically have to refund him just because HE wants to cancel ? It was already started. Who are YOU to calculate what the rate I’m working for is ? You’re not ME. I have no problem refunding the user, but the user literally said I can just keep the XP i gained and go about my way. I can react however I want with a remark like that. I’ll wait for your response.

27 minutes ago, Night said:

@TaxSeazon we can see that you viewed this dispute, if you choose not to respond you'll be banned.

Idc if you can see I viewed it, there’s 24 hrs in one day fam. I viewed it and went about my day like I CAN lmao. 

20 minutes ago, TaxSeazon said:

Since you wanna pull the TOS card, where does it say that I do have to refund him just because he wants to cancel the service ? This is a 3week long service that was already in progress, which is where all my focus is being placed. Now the user just decides to cancel and I automatically have to refund him just because HE wants to cancel ? It was already started. Who are YOU to calculate what the rate I’m working for is ? You’re not ME. I have no problem refunding the user, but the user literally said I can just keep the XP i gained and go about my way. I can react however I want with a remark like that. I’ll wait for your response.

Idc if you can see I viewed it, there’s 24 hrs in one day fam. I viewed it and went about my day like I CAN lmao. 

To be clear, I'm forcing the refund for unfinished xp due to your shitty attitude towards customers and staff alike. I calculated your gp/xp based off total price, not even accounting for that fact that your progress is pretty dang slow given the time you said it would be complete on payment.

And yes, you have 24 hours to view the dispute once notified, we expect a quick response at least when it is viewed :)

If you want to keep your ability to do services here at all I'd chill with the attitude, and research our OSBot Global ToS and rules which state that staff can make final decisions on discretion.

• Like 2
  • Boge 2

7 hours ago, Night said:

To be clear, I'm forcing the refund for unfinished xp due to your shitty attitude towards customers and staff alike. I calculated your gp/xp based off total price, not even accounting for that fact that your progress is pretty dang slow given the time you said it would be complete on payment.

And yes, you have 24 hours to view the dispute once notified, we expect a quick response at least when it is viewed :)

If you want to keep your ability to do services here at all I'd chill with the attitude, and research our OSBot Global ToS and rules which state that staff can make final decisions on discretion.

Ok who gives a fuck about what YOU feel ? I didn’t have an attitude towards the customer anyway. He blatantly said I can keep the XP I gained for myself and demanded a FULL refund ? So who really has an attitude ? The user just feels some type of way for idk what reason. I said the order was gonna be done in 3 weeks and HE didn’t have faith . I even said I’d refund partial payment and reimburse bonds Incase it wasn’t finished . Then he went right ahead and decided HE wanted to cance the Order ? If I’m not mistaken, @Lost Panda had a similar case like this with another buyer where the order was canceled and he kept the payment. I don’t see anyone on HIM about that ? @Chris can I get your input on this? Why should I refund him when the moderator HIMSELF pulls the“TOS” card, then literally says staff can overrule it . That literally makes no sense lmfao you’re contradicting yourself.

10 hours ago, TaxSeazon said:

Ok who gives a fuck about what YOU feel ? I didn’t have an attitude towards the customer anyway. He blatantly said I can keep the XP I gained for myself and demanded a FULL refund ? So who really has an attitude ? The user just feels some type of way for idk what reason. I said the order was gonna be done in 3 weeks and HE didn’t have faith . I even said I’d refund partial payment and reimburse bonds Incase it wasn’t finished . Then he went right ahead and decided HE wanted to cance the Order ? If I’m not mistaken, @Lost Panda had a similar case like this with another buyer where the order was canceled and he kept the payment. I don’t see anyone on HIM about that ? @Chris can I get your input on this? Why should I refund him when the moderator HIMSELF pulls the“TOS” card, then literally says staff can overrule it . That literally makes no sense lmfao you’re contradicting yourself.

I am very disappointed with the way you communicate over to me.

Even when I simply messaged you when you were online on discord just to let you know to co-operate on the dispute, your replies were always very blunt and taunting, Why? 

Also, I did infact tell you to keep the money for the GAINED Experience which was 266492 just as @Night worked out - how does this make you control the situation where you can keep the entire 50M?

You should feel very ashamed to treat customers like this way, and I'm very shocked how I was the only one to experience this whilst looking at your feedback.

The reason why I decided and still want to be refunded is because I could not understand the following;

1. You never Updated me when logging in, or when you plan on logging in - I requested to be updated.

2. You were constantly online on Discord playing other games - I understand that it's normal for one to have some time to himself but come on, Searching for more Runescape Related Service Requests? When you barely touched my order? 

I totally Agree with @Night you have very serious attitude issues, and would be sad to see that you feel okay about this. Also using the phrase, and I quote "Ok who gives a fuck about what YOU feel ?" towards a Moderator doesn't actually look nice does it? Go say that to your IRL Boss, and see what he thinks :)

Edited by Play L Royalty

• Administrator

Stand by, we are talking about it. A few things I'm going to state.

1. I don't believe anyone with the real life issues excuse. It's nothing against you, I just can't believe people on the internet. 

2. Tax is known for being pretty aggressive towards people that don't side with him. 

3.  If you posted a dispute claiming you wanted a 45+M refund because you hired a guy 3+ days ago and changed your mind after he gained EXP on the account. We would be telling you "tough shit you hired the guy and he started and already spent your money" 

10 hours ago, TaxSeazon said:

If I’m not mistaken, @Lost Panda had a similar case like this with another buyer where the order was canceled and he kept the payment. 

I am waiting for a reply on this, as I don't recall this, so if you can post it or Lost can let me know on discord the situation.

Just now, Maldesto said:

1. I don't believe anyone with the real life issues excuse. It's nothing against you, I just can't believe people on the internet. 

2. Tax is known for being pretty aggressive towards people that don't side with him. 

3.  If you posted a dispute claiming you wanted a 45+M refund because you hired a guy 3+ days ago and changed your mind after he gained EXP on the account. We would be telling you "tough shit you hired the guy and he started and already spent your money" 

I am waiting for a reply on this, as I don't recall this, so if you can post it or Lost can let me know on discord the situation.

I agree with #3. I don’t disagree with #2 either. At least people can actually see where I’m coming from, this is real life bro. 

I commented on a post and the user mentioned it , literally on the request thread. I said he should report panda then he replied saying he loves him or something like that. I’ll find it. 

6 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

Dear @Maldesto,

Thank you for the reply.

I fully understand your point number 1. however I can assure you that it is not the case on my end however no hard feelings taken by your comment.

At this point, I'm not really sure if I will be refunded or not, however I will state, that I asked for updates, he did not update, I asked for frequent progress and he didn't. How would you feel if you were to be in a situation where you are a customer, and the Service Provider is too busy playing other games or searching for more work, while you wait in the dark? Not fair right?

Edited by Play L Royalty

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Play L Royalty said:

The reason why I decided and still want to be refunded is because I could not understand the following;

1. You never Updated me when logging in, or when you plan on logging in - I requested to be updated.

2. You were constantly online on Discord playing other games - I understand that it's normal for one to have some time to himself but come on, Searching for more Runescape Related Service Requests? When you barely touched my order? 

1. You asked to be updated, he gained less than 300k exp as of the time you tried to cancel. What do you want him to tell you? Every time he clicks? He gained 300k exp which you said isn't a lot, so why would he need to update you?

2. He is allowed to do WHATEVER he wants as long as the service is done by the day he said. You don't get to tell him what he does with his time, if he doesn't make your date then you can.

3. These two posts show that you are not getting a refund.

13 minutes ago, Play L Royalty said:

The reason why I decided and still want to be refunded is because I could not understand the following;

On 6/15/2019 at 8:30 AM, Play L Royalty said:

I'm not opening a dispute regarding this matter tho, Today something IRL happened and most probably will have to stop playing the game for good. I've asked him to refund me for the uncompleted Experience that he did not gain and his reply was no.

Final Decision - You have 24 hours to decide if you would like Tax to resume the service which the date 3 weeks or original agreement will START when he gets the account back or you can lose the 50m.

• Mald 1

4 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

1. You asked to be updated, he gained less than 300k exp as of the time you tried to cancel. What do you want him to tell you? Every time he clicks? He gained 300k exp which you said isn't a lot, so why would he need to update you?

2. He is allowed to do WHATEVER he wants as long as the service is done by the day he said. You don't get to tell him what he does with his time, if he doesn't make your date then you can.

3. These two posts show that you are not getting a refund.

Final Decision - You have 24 hours to decide if you would like Tax to resume the service which the date 3 weeks or original agreement will START when he gets the account back or you can lose the 50m.

This is a very petty decision and argument, however as I said, I do have something IRL which will not allow me to play on the account as much as I had planned.

P.S. 300K in 72 Hours, doesn't really seem right to me, so yeah I was and still am concerned how all of a sudden @Night's decision has been altered.

I'll have to be forced to let go of the money then :/ 

Edited by Play L Royalty