Casually botted and banned still, wtf are jagex's priorities??

Pure botter

I botted some quests yesterday and then to 30 thieving and 40 smithing and that's it - so what maybe 1-2 hours total time, then boom I was perma banned, how on earth are we meant to not get caught now? I've had two accounts banned in 1 day. I'm babysitting these accounts too, I can't even appeal either.

How are all these other bots going unnoticed while I barely bot and get banned? wtf?? Is botting dead? 

Edited by Pure botter

1 hour ago, Pure botter said:

Paid scripts :/, I also don't get how I can be banned for literally the 2~ hrs max on the other account while basically babysitting. This makes me want to setup a gold farm just to shove it in jagex's face cause wtf.

You will prob end up giving jagex your money in bonds.

1 hour ago, Tom said:

was it by any chance a 'Perfect' script

Yup but the point is I babysat it and only did an hour of thieving, 30 mins smithing and a few easy quests and the account isn't a fresh one.

55 minutes ago, Rick said:

Same  , my bet is that you shouldnt bot on fresh accounts but rather play a bit and get some basic stats.

I think jagex flag system has a eye on new accounts to fix the 1000s accounts getting into osrs to gold farm.

They weren't fresh accounts and had a lot of stats

The point is it just seems strange to me that accounts can hit 99's etc botting and doing 12+ hrs a day while I got banned on a previously played account for 2 hours consisting of quests, thieving and smithing, just seems a bit weird to me.

18 minutes ago, Pure botter said:

Yup but the point is I babysat it and only did an hour of thieving, 30 mins smithing and a few easy quests and the account isn't a fresh one.

They weren't fresh accounts and had a lot of stats

The point is it just seems strange to me that accounts can hit 99's etc botting and doing 12+ hrs a day while I got banned on a previously played account for 2 hours consisting of quests, thieving and smithing, just seems a bit weird to me.

Hi,

did you recently buy a proxy ? or were there already banned acounts before this one ?

Maybe the IP address you used was flagged because of previous banned accounts..

Please let me know, :) 

to be honest i think it's just the effectiveness of Jagex's detection of 3rd party software unfortunately, I've had 2 accounts banned in 2 days as well lol, i used a vpn for the 2nd account and botted on it last night for probably 2hours and today it got perm banned, But i was using the injection mode of osbot and with the first account i used a different program, but point is both are seperate clients, so i'm not bothering now until i can get VIP for mirror mode lol which i'm hoping will mean my accounts won't be banned so fast haha

Well! (excuse my english, I am a viking from Norway)
I've used a few of the scripts on this site now, and i've tested these "risky" scripts aswell.
What i noticed with some of the scripts is that:
The speed is WAAY high when looting/dropping. no eye can register looted item in such big piles at such speed.
Also, your bot shouldnt be more "effective" than you, if you play on the account aswell.
-so find a script that suits your playing style, aswell as reaction speed. (if not, can we contact seller for minor adjustments privately?)
Bot smart, spend a day off every now and then.. dont bot at all one day, do som quests the next?
If you wanna keep the accounts that is.

18 minutes ago, ContactLavik said:

Well! (excuse my english, I am a viking from Norway)
I've used a few of the scripts on this site now, and i've tested these "risky" scripts aswell.
What i noticed with some of the scripts is that:
The speed is WAAY high when looting/dropping. no eye can register looted item in such big piles at such speed.
Also, your bot shouldnt be more "effective" than you, if you play on the account aswell.
-so find a script that suits your playing style, aswell as reaction speed. (if not, can we contact seller for minor adjustments privately?)
Bot smart, spend a day off every now and then.. dont bot at all one day, do som quests the next?
If you wanna keep the accounts that is.

Babysitting a bot for a little while could help alot in figuring if it has been updated as of lately or not.
Some scripts have not been for a long time, therefor I'd carefully use them on a valuable acccount.

4 hours ago, Tom said:

was it by any chance a 'Perfect' script

i think he got a valid point on this i botted 2 accounts on diffrent ip's ( i got both accounts for over 3 years not once i got banned for botting ) had a break from osrs just started playing this week again and i did some low key botting on both accounts and both got a 2 day ban after 2-4 hours .

so either the scripts got a huge flaw in it or i am Lucky af to not get caught for 3 years XD