AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

V1.01 Has been pushed.
- Fixed food withdrawing amount for graveyard. The amount you choose in the GUI now actually gets taken into consideration.
- Added the ability to choose a specific enchantment spell that should always be used rather than using the highest available one.
- Added the ability to choose to stick to a single shape within the enchantment room, meaning that the script will not run between the shapes to get the current bonus one but rather stick to a single shape.

Please note: The blueprint for profiles has been changed. For the best experience you're better off deleting your previous saved profiles.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, falled said:

Suggestion, on iron man acc had set to buy master wand but didn't have wands to upgrade but also didn't have it buy the low wand and upgrading in item lost. Just stood trying to buy master wand even tho couldn't as didn't have wand to upgrade. Could ad in fail safe so it loggs out and not keep trying to buy? 

Good idea. I'll try to look into it today.

2 hours ago, falled said:

thanks for script pretty flawless other then that. got my ironman mage book master wand inf boots in 4 days cheers

Glad to hear! Something came up today and I haven't been able to look into this. Any chance you could send me a PM regarding this as a reminder?

1 hour ago, The Kappin said:

im going to be a horrible person rn and ask for a trial of this right after i asked for one on the farming script. I just watched Eduardo video and was like no ish.... I want to try this on a throw away and see what I can make happen with it!

Sure thing. 6 hour trial granted :).