Botting a HCIM Skiller

Jueix

Hi, so I had an idea to bot a lvl 3 HCIM to all 99 F2p skill's before I can move onto members (Apart from runecrafting) how far do you's think I will get and should I post progress below? Also should I allow myself to do combats? think a skiller is more of a challange. 

Question:

I was planning on getting the woodcutting level for guild, getting 7 day free trial, getting a rune axe with all other axe's then going back to F2p worlds, Do you think this should be allowed or to stay f2p only with a shitty steel axe until right smithing level to make runite.
Progress:

F2p-HCIM.png

Edited by Jueix

10 minutes ago, exodus4tune said:

You ARE NOT getting 99s by botting F2P don't waste your time, You're better off just doing members shit tbh....Also to those who said 99's are rare via botting....NAHHH, Recently got 99 fletching and thieving on 4 accounts (Using other bot services outside of osbot). Not a single ban.

how many hours a day u bot for thieving to get 99 on it?

On 5/21/2019 at 2:31 PM, exodus4tune said:

You ARE NOT getting 99s by botting F2P don't waste your time, You're better off just doing members shit tbh....Also to those who said 99's are rare via botting....NAHHH, Recently got 99 fletching and thieving on 4 accounts (Using other bot services outside of osbot). Not a single ban.

4 accounts, alright buddy. Would love to see these haha!

Sad times, Made my own steel plate picking bot for HCIM in f2p that picks up the steel plates and then goes back to edge bank. (Also hops world) hopped possibly to the pk world (Not sure how died, went to get a drink was working on a server for an other game) died while walking to the bank, Not sure if I continue this as a regular Ironman or say fuck it and start again with a new ironman, Skills I got to.

50 woodcutting and firemaking, 30 mining and smithing with 20 crafting, 55 fishing and cooking.

Decided I will still bot this normal Ironman until banned or maxed, but make a new HCIM.

Edited by Jueix
  • Like 1

Today is a sad day, after dieing on my HCIM last night due to error with my steel plate body picking up bot (Died at dwarf's / goblin type things in wildy before lava maze, same happened on an other HCIM I made No stats) I decided to suicide bot for the last day around 18 hours of pure bot time, The account is now banned :) I never managed to get a progress picture before the ban which is a shame :(

I got to 71 fishing with about 70 cooking there probz the best achievements. R.I.P