Looking for script idea's [F2P low reqs]

Reported

Hi there, 

Not sure if this is the right section, but i have read that the Script Development Section isn't the right one either. 

I'm looking for script suggestions, especially ones have low level F2P requirements and are currently none existent (publicly at least).

One thing that interests me is an AIO F2P quester, but there already are great quest scripts out there, reinventing the weel seems a bit unnecessary.

I have recently made scripts for mining, combat and quests, but these are too common or accessible to put on the forum (in my opinion).

Is there anything you as an user would like to see that currently is not already out there (Which does fit within the SDN rules)?

I'm not looking for personal gains, i'm just looking for a fun idea to work out that benefits the community and allows me to further learn the API. 

Looking forward to the replies!

Edited by Reported

Instead of f2p questing script, an actual account builder would be pretty epic, so start the script straight after tutorial, and let the script do a multitude of skills and quests until any desired point. e.g. dragon slayer from scratch just by botting.

Aside from that, you have castle wars which is f2p, runecrafting, collecting items (picking potatoes, garlic, etc).

And if none of these sound good, you can always re-invent the wheel and make the wheel better + faster, something which nobody is doing; e.g. mining, there is still no 3 tick mining script out there.

Good luck! :D

Edited by Czar

7 minutes ago, Czar said:

Instead of f2p questing script, an actual account builder would be pretty epic, so start the script straight after tutorial, and let the script do a multitude of skills and quests until any desired point. e.g. dragon slayer from scratch just by botting.

Aside from that, you have castle wars which is f2p, runecrafting, collecting items (picking potatoes, garlic, etc).

And if none of these sound good, you can always re-invent the wheel and make the wheel better + faster, something which nobody is doing; e.g. mining, there is still no 3 tick mining script out there.

Good luck! :D

An account builder has been on my mind too, but below script can be used for that perfectly.

It's even programmed by a wizard.

Looking to improve an existing script might also be a good idea, have not thought of it yet.

I like the idea of dragon slayer from scratch, could combine it with an account builder-ish. 

Straight out of tutorial island to DS, with tons of breaks in between to try and keep it safe... 🤣.

Thanks for the idea's so far (also in PM)!

Edited by Reported

12 hours ago, Imthabawse said:

Script that straight after TuT Island runs and talks to Count Check to get teleported to Security Stronghold and completes it for a nice 10k 😎.

Dunno if this exists or not.

So I liked this idea a lot and it's simple to make. 

Started working on it, found out that you need to have 2FA authentication setup.

Guess that it wont work out haha, i'll be looking at the other ideas. 

• Like 1