Exco Clue Solver

Night

1 hour ago, tipped said:

Are you willing to do refunds within say 24-48 hours then if I'm not happy with it?

Refunds are only given if scripts are non-functional or other cases like that, and in addition scripters cannot grant refunds on their own (this has to be done by Maldesto through a proper refund request).

@Night I've been liking this script so far, however I've noticed one issue with a certain easy clue step. It dropped "Speak to the staff at the Sinclair Mansion," despite no requirements being required to do so (speaking to Louise on the ground floor of the mansion). I hadn't run out of any of the supplies I had ticked to use, and I wasn't missing anything else as far as I can see.

::edit 

I progressed the clue for that step manually and restarted, and it continued onto the next step with no issue. 

Edited by sjatkins

On 7/20/2019 at 2:08 PM, sjatkins said:

@Night I've been liking this script so far, however I've noticed one issue with a certain easy clue step. It dropped "Speak to the staff at the Sinclair Mansion," despite no requirements being required to do so (speaking to Louise on the ground floor of the mansion). I hadn't run out of any of the supplies I had ticked to use, and I wasn't missing anything else as far as I can see.

::edit 

I progressed the clue for that step manually and restarted, and it continued onto the next step with no issue. 

I'll check this out, likely it's due to a webwalker limitation

2 hours ago, sjatkins said:

If you have a RoW equipped when the script goes to walk to varrock west bank, it will use all charges before teleporting via tab (if tabs are selected ofc) to Varrock then walking. 

ROW Waste.PNG

Interesting, I'll try to replicate this and see what's up. Thanks!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Night said:

I'll check this out, likely it's due to a webwalker limitation

Interesting, I'll try to replicate this and see what's up. Thanks!

No problem. 

Another small thing (I think due to the Hosidious house rework) is that for the clue "I wouldn't wear this Jean on my leg," it searches for father Jean in the location my character is, when he is just over in the church to the East. 

Clue solver.PNG

• Developer
On 7/23/2019 at 1:08 PM, sjatkins said:

No problem. 

Another small thing (I think due to the Hosidious house rework) is that for the clue "I wouldn't wear this Jean on my leg," it searches for father Jean in the location my character is, when he is just over in the church to the East. 

Fixed

On 8/2/2019 at 5:48 PM, dsh said:

QVpRM6T.pngMissing this clue, can easily get there but bot thinks it cant

@Night

https://i.imgur.com/QVpRM6T.png

This is due to the webwalker not being able to get to there atm. A later version of osbot might have this fixed