Exco Clue Solver

Night

• 2 weeks later...

Before charging money for this script u srsly need to make it more than 3 meds an hour and none buggy. a lot of faster teleports ways. add tabs (redirection scroll), wizard tower teleport, duel ring, glory, games neck, xeric talisman. that is just the first things of my head. I wouldnt recommend for anyone to purchase it at it current stage of developement. needs to be improved way more b4 you charge for it and especially 15$. i srsly regret paying 15$ for this and rather have a refound.

1 minute ago, mhpedersen said:

Before charging money for this script u srsly need to make it more than 3 meds an hour and none buggy. a lot of faster teleports ways. add tabs (redirection scroll), wizard tower teleport, duel ring, glory, games neck, xeric talisman. that is just the first things of my head. I wouldnt recommend for anyone to purchase it at it current stage of developement. needs to be improved way more b4 you charge for it and especially 15$. i srsly regret paying 15$ for this and rather have a refound.

Got a lot of recommendations if you want to get in touch. done 10000 meds on main so i can help with things to add if you would be interested in imrpoving the script a lot. Not going to use it anymore with the amount of bugs.

Edited by mhpedersen

3 hours ago, mhpedersen said:

So when i get barbarian challenge as first step since i bought clue. i have games necklace banked but why doesnt it use it instead of using spirit tree and run all the way?

So i just paid 15$ for a script that already bugs at first step of first med clue. got barbarian step. first of all it doesnt use games necklace. 2nd of all as soon as it got there it teleported away without doing the clue step

so already into first step and it cant even solve it. so the bot that i paid for doesnt even work.......

3rd time and it simply just stops now doing nothing at all. cant even do the barbarian step. keeps runniong to the east side and then teleports or stops completely and logs.

i would like a refound it doesnt work at all. did the first step for it. now it wont even do anything on 2nd step.

https://gyazo.com/a55f18e7cf2bc04e1aa7a6b47a89a997

this is all it do. looks at it and does nothing

1 hour ago, mhpedersen said:

Got a lot of recommendations if you want to get in touch. done 10000 meds on main so i can help with things to add if you would be interested in imrpoving the script a lot. Not going to use it anymore with the amount of bugs.

Sorry you're not happy with the script, but it is indeed functioning. If you need any assistance or can give more complete bug reports, please do join our discord server: https://discord.gg/ZytnC2g

Also, in the future, please do edit a single post instead of spamming 5 new comments on threads.

1 hour ago, President said:

just wondering when i go to checkout it's 14.99 instead of the 4.99 monthly is that because i have had a lapse since my initial purchase of this?  

if so i'll definitely keep it going this time lmao

There should be a way to pay just the renewal amount, I don't know exactly how to do it sadly

• Sad 1