BANNED BEFORE STARTING?

phiercee1

So remember how I brought up yesterday about bans under SI?

Today I went to log in and was setting up the bot and got my account disabled instantly before I could even start the script.  

Has anyone had this issue before? this is my first ban in a few weeks. 

EDIT 1: Does anyone think there is a correlation between LOW CPU mode and bans? Or am I overthinking things?  Only other thing I can think of that I did different. 

Edited by phiercee1

11 minutes ago, Token said:

Did you buy the account?

Nope.  Just a casual acc I was botting to see how far I could get.  

Last time I botted was 14 hrs ago and before that it was a whole day.  SI, using EXPLV's AIO from the VIP section of scripts to fletch at GE. 

Usually i'm pretty good at back tracking things and understanding what I did wrong.  This time I am absolutely bamboozled. 

9 minutes ago, Gunman said:

I am assuming you didn't bot on it before?

It was a botted acc. about 98%.  I only did a few hours on him every day and no more than 12 a week. 

1 minute ago, Gunman said:

Sounds like you just got unlucky my guy and got delayed banned. I've had a few accounts that only lasted a few minutes after starting to bot on them again get banned. Probably because I normally start my bots in the early morning.

wait are you telling me you have had accounts that were banned before and ran bots on them again and were successful?

I've been banned where you load the client and log-in and insta log-out to a message that you've been banned. Luckily when this happend to me it was a 2-day. I've only ever used Stealth Injection FYI but I don't bot crazy hours maybe 4 tops throughout a day and that's usually broken up between multiple skills.

Just now, Imthabawse said:

I've been banned where you load the client and log-in and insta log-out to a message that you've been banned. Luckily when this happend to me it was a 2-day. I've only ever used Stealth Injection FYI but I don't bot crazy hours maybe 4 tops throughout a day and that's usually broken up between multiple skills.

Ok thanks for you input my guy.  This sounds like my exact story.  Stealth and everything.  I haven't ran stealth because I have access to mirror.  But ive never had something like this happen in mirror...  However things have been slow and funky on mirror so thats why I tried stealth. 

Did you try botting the account again after the 2 day ban? If so how are the results. 

2 minutes ago, phiercee1 said:

wait are you telling me you have had accounts that were banned before and ran bots on them again and were successful?

If you mean have I got 2 days and still botted on the accounts successfully then yes. I Actually have one that got a 2 day and botted 2 4 hour days after the 2 day was over and he still didn't get permed yet. Botted the same thing on those days too. The entire time because the account needs a bond.

14 minutes ago, Pain said:

:feels: @Lost Panda we have another antonio kala here 

Lol who's that? 

14 minutes ago, Gunman said:

If you mean have I got 2 days and still botted on the accounts successfully then yes. I Actually have one that got a 2 day and botted 2 4 hour days after the 2 day was over and he still didn't get permed yet. Botted the same thing on those days too. The entire time because the account needs a bond.

No kidding. How long ago was that account banned? Paid script I would assume? and which mode?

Also are you saying you notice starting bots early results in more bans in your experience?

Edited by phiercee1

1 hour ago, phiercee1 said:

Nope.  Just a casual acc I was botting to see how far I could get.  

Last time I botted was 14 hrs ago and before that it was a whole day.  SI, using EXPLV's AIO from the VIP section of scripts to fletch at GE. 

Usually i'm pretty good at back tracking things and understanding what I did wrong.  This time I am absolutely bamboozled. 

It was a botted acc. about 98%.  I only did a few hours on him every day and no more than 12 a week. 

i take it you thought up to now that if you didn't get banned until you logged out then you were safe?

as people have said it was definitely a delayed ban. you can bot on an account and still get banned 3-4 days afterwards (as in without botting for 3-4 days). some people would say it can even be a 1+ week delay but the longest i ever had was a ban mid wednesday after last botting on a saturday. i actually hadn't logged in after botting it on saturday, just checked the hiscores a couple of times a day to see if it still appears. stopped appearing on my 2nd check on wednesday meaning it was perm banned.

delayed bans is why you'd want to have "resting time" after certain services for example, to make sure that the service wasn't botted and that you don't get banned like 1 day after a service had finished as you're playing on your account.