Dispute against Affray

Turkoize

@Affray

We had agreed upon this being done:

c294cde5b3a31f80a878c3d5ce0d5c5d-png.jpg

these were the starting stats:

73d6e174fed4588cced690471853eb14-png.jpg

I had agreed to pay him 30m out of the agreed 60m when he started questing as down payment of sorts. After 5 days this is what was currently done:

2672eb6fd623f53f3ffecfb5f6a989bb.png

I was unhappy about how it was progressing and the non-responses after I'd ask about progress so I asked for a refund of 30m minus whatever he felt was owed to him for the services provided and he's refusing to, claiming he thought 30m was fair. 

this is what he had completed so far (his pic, tree gnome is included along with 50 attack)

e7749450a66b657fa3796dd29fe83bce-png.jpg

I'm asking for a partial refund and he's refusing, claiming 30m is a sufficient amount for the skilling he'd done which I don't think is true at all since some of the skills were complete already / partially complete. 

Edited by Turkoize
  • Sad 1

No agreed upon timeframe however all of the service providers i've dealt with know I'm very lax when it comes to servicing my accs for selling. But this is just an abysmal effort. So I want to pay for what he's done and have the rest refunded. 

Also this:

e8293c5f00849efb472f5bcf59e4781d.png
https://gyazo.com/e8293c5f00849efb472f5bcf59e4781d

Edited by Turkoize

Hi

most of what you need to know is posted but I’m not home right now.

No ETA was given, also I wasn’t informed of 1 prayer and 1 defence before starting this account and didn’t attempt to amend the price for monkey madness etc, and we both acknowledged this would be a big job.

at the end of the day I wasn’t behind I gave updates daily which you can have screenshots off when I’m home and 60m was a cheap price for this service as a whole for a 1 defence 1 prayer account.

so yes I feel the 30m paid to me covers the services completed thus far.

ive been nothing but respectful with the customer and tried to resolve but without warning or any kind of communication he wanted to cancel sending me a message simply saying he was going to give me 5 hours or open a scam report without even any warning.

admittedly progress had been slow the past 24 hours but I’ve been more than open with the customer if he isn’t happy he doesn’t need to go about it this way.

thank you.

I would also like to express that he is cancelling this very abruptly and for really no valid reason I’ve been more than open with him, and as stated no ETA was given on this nor was one asked for;

if he had told me it was urgent or that he would get this emotional over less than a week for a job of this size then this is something he needed to let me know beforehand, another reason why I feel the GP paid shouldn’t be taken into account and we should make everyone’s life easier and we can all get on with our life OP stated on discord “I couldn’t care less about 30m” 

So if he cares so little, I hope we can all come to a reasonable outcome 

thank you

8 hours ago, Turkoize said:

No agreed upon timeframe however all of the service providers i've dealt with know I'm very lax when it comes to servicing my accs for selling.

You did not agree on a specific time frame which is your mistake. He is getting work done on your account, maybe not as quick as you want, but he isn't just letting it sit.

@Affray Please complete the services for this account. Should @Turkoize not comply we can consider this service terminated.

25 minutes ago, Chris said:

You did not agree on a specific time frame which is your mistake. He is getting work done on your account, maybe not as quick as you want, but he isn't just letting it sit.

@Affray Please complete the services for this account. Should @Turkoize not comply we can consider this service terminated.

talking with him

Edited by Turkoize

3 minutes ago, Turkoize said:

OK so i'm terminating the service. 30m for what he did is absolutely terrible and the fact you guys believe that is beyond me. Dispute closed, thanks for running me out 30m 

We didn't say we believe that. We just dont think that the service should be terminated at this point. Terminating it is your choice.

Dispute closed.

At no point did he inform me that he wanted to keep it at 50, just like he never informed me of 1 def and 1 prayer, cant you see he is trying as hard as possible to cause problems for me clearly he has some kind of vendetta against me, plain harassment.

I'll just leave this here.

https://gyazo.com/316b39bdd68fd8f46185e8a879ee8bed

Edited by Affray