iChaosAltar

Tom

Hey, it seems  like it now runs further in the script (Gets to the actual altar) but then continues with the world hopping for about 3-4 worlds, then must recognize it doesn't have any bones(when it does) and starts manually running back towards Edgeville (Unless it's thinking it's under attack which is causing it to run away because if it had no bones I assume it would kill itself on the Wine doo-dar)

1 hour ago, Dylsack said:

Hey, it seems  like it now runs further in the script (Gets to the actual altar) but then continues with the world hopping for about 3-4 worlds, then must recognize it doesn't have any bones(when it does) and starts manually running back towards Edgeville (Unless it's thinking it's under attack which is causing it to run away because if it had no bones I assume it would kill itself on the Wine doo-dar)

Killing itself is a option in the settings, otherwise it will run to level 30 wilderness & attempt to use a glory or seed teleport.

It shouldnt hop 3-4 worlds though, unless it detected someone in each world that could attack you

Edited by Tom

Yeah, I usually let it kill itself on the wine, which I think is the default, I haven't had an amulet of glory on my characters before.
I'll give it a try with a glory and see if it makes any difference.
It could also be my ping/internet speed at the moment, bushfires in my area seem to be effecting it.
I've made heaps of exp with your script and absolutely love it, so thankyou very much for your work and efforts.

Tried with glory, and without.
It gets to the Chaos Altar, opens the door, runs next to the altar,
Then continues being stuck in a loop for 3-4 worlds that there is a player my level on every world It hops to - when the world is even empty.
Then when it's decided it's hopped enough will start running back towards edgeville, with both glory and none glory version.

Also tried it with speed settings on 200/250 to see if running slower would compensate for any lag I have, no success though.

Edited by Dylsack

43 minutes ago, Dylsack said:

Yeah, I usually let it kill itself on the wine, which I think is the default, I haven't had an amulet of glory on my characters before.
It could also be my ping/internet speed at the moment, bushfires in my area seem to be effecting it.
I've made heaps of exp with your script and absolutely love it, so thankyou very much for your work and efforts.

Had a look at the code.

It will use the wine if you set the bank to auto.  Unless it detects an enemy or you are in combat

Edited by Tom

On 11/11/2019 at 2:28 PM, Dylsack said:

Tried with glory, and without.
It gets to the Chaos Altar, opens the door, runs next to the altar,
Then continues being stuck in a loop for 3-4 worlds that there is a player my level on every world It hops to - when the world is even empty.
Then when it's decided it's hopped enough will start running back towards edgeville, with both glory and none glory version.

Also tried it with speed settings on 200/250 to see if running slower would compensate for any lag I have, no success though.

Found the issue, its fixed in the next release (pending approval 12-24 hr max)

I'm not having any of the issues that guy is having, so might be mirror mode.
Just a suggestion upto you if you want to add it or not, but a "Ring of Wealth" mode aswell, where it will still kill itself on the wine -but once dead it will ring of wealth to Grand Exchange to avoid getting bugged out on the middle floor of lumbridge/faster banking time - not that it doesn't work when it does this but sometimes it wastes a bit of time in the Dukes room stuck between what stairs to pick, could be detectable but I've never had a problem so far.
Just lookin' for that faster EXP =p

• 3 weeks later...

Got stuck at the door trying to click to unnote. Not fast enough when someone spawns in to kill you. Had 2 bones left to unnote and would infinite loop click the guy to unnote then cancel. How difficult can it be to program "If unnotiing, then click him and unnote all." I'd give this script a 6/10 in its current state.