iChaosAltar

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey @Tom,

I'm enjoying the script! There are just a few things I would like to suggest to help improve the script.

I am using Mirror Mode FYI.

1. Prevent scrolling through the World list when a PKer is found.

I'm a low level in 38 wilderness. Its not often that a PKer comes after me. But when they do, a few times I've noticed that the script will scroll randomly through the world list. While its doing that, the PKer is just now noticing me and has clicked attack. Now I just have to hope that the script decides on a world and selects it before the damage actually hits me.

2. Teleblock

Sometimes you can become teleblocked and still get the world hop off. When this happens, you will be in a new world and the script will try to teleport to bandits continuously. This will only end when another pker comes to kill you or the teleblock ends.

3. Fast Mode

Its a great idea, but it doesn't really do much. Fast Mode, even on 50ms Mirror Mode, right clicks > use > altar in the same exact speed as if you were to just do it one time and let the game auto sacrifice bones.

2 hours ago, Pandaking said:

aw man this script barley even works. gets stuck on quest tab? refund plox ;_;

Could you open the logger and show me what it says. Quest tab is related to OSBots walker, so I'm thinking you are missing a specific item that you should probably have. EIther a burning amulet, glory, ring of dueling, etc

2 hours ago, pinkpanther1 said:

Hello, may I please have a trial of your script?

Thank you in advance

Added