iChaosAltar

Tom

13 hours ago, sanruizt said:

Theres this bug where it will try to walk from lumbridge to the chaos altar, most of the timesi ts after dieing, when it dies with only 3 bones remaining and no amulet. but it happened twice on just fresh accs as well ( that did not die , straight up when for bones and tried to walk up there even tho there was teleport in bank )

Yeah I think its because its only got 3 bones, I'll see what I can do for you in that regard

Edit: Fix should be live,

Edited by Tom

Hi, theres a bunch of new bugs.

first one. now when it dies by pk it just sits there in lumbridge, either on tele spot or bank.

1c19d634ccf463abae081627b8af226f.png

7003011e06fbaabeffb40779696428d2.png

ill tell u the other later when i got time.

Pker detection is very soft, gets pked 99% of time. and the time it gets away its because it ran south and keeps running south to lvl 1 even tho is not followed, most of the time it gets killed by the ankous on its way down. 

Edited by sanruizt

I agree with @sanruizt The script gets pked any time there is a pker, it also break after getting pked no matter what banking method you are using, same thing happened to me in edgeville. I think it would get pked less if you had the bot hover the log out option while it is auto burying the bones on the alter.

On 5/29/2019 at 3:19 AM, sanruizt said:

Hi, theres a bunch of new bugs.

first one. now when it dies by pk it just sits there in lumbridge, either on tele spot or bank.

1c19d634ccf463abae081627b8af226f.png

7003011e06fbaabeffb40779696428d2.png

ill tell u the other later when i got time.

Pker detection is very soft, gets pked 99% of time. and the time it gets away its because it ran south and keeps running south to lvl 1 even tho is not followed, most of the time it gets killed by the ankous on its way down. 

2 hours ago, delsolhbc said:

I agree with @sanruizt The script gets pked any time there is a pker, it also break after getting pked no matter what banking method you are using, same thing happened to me in edgeville. I think it would get pked less if you had the bot hover the log out option while it is auto burying the bones on the alter.

Submitted a new version to fix banking, was my bad. (may take up to 48 hrs to go live unfortunately)

As for pking, the issue with OSBot is, that as soon as the game logs out, the script can't control the client at all, so its just going to log back in instantly.

6 hours ago, Tom said:

Submitted a new version to fix banking, was my bad. (may take up to 48 hrs to go live unfortunately)

As for pking, the issue with OSBot is, that as soon as the game logs out, the script can't control the client at all, so its just going to log back in instantly.

@Tom As for logging out, that is understandable, but is there no way to bypass that the same way you bypass osbots built in break handler? Also even if the account didn't hover the log out button, can it hover the world it wants to hop to? The problem I have been seeing is that the script sees the peer, clicks the would hop tab, and then scrolls to a random one before getting attacked. If it hovered the hop button I think it would significantly lower the risk of getting pked.

2 hours ago, delsolhbc said:

@Tom As for logging out, that is understandable, but is there no way to bypass that the same way you bypass osbots built in break handler? Also even if the account didn't hover the log out button, can it hover the world it wants to hop to? The problem I have been seeing is that the script sees the peer, clicks the would hop tab, and then scrolls to a random one before getting attacked. If it hovered the hop button I think it would significantly lower the risk of getting pked.

I was originally going to make it click a world thats already visible on your list, but havent fully fleshed out the idea.

Its possible to bypass OSBots login, however you have to do it when you launch the bot client, so I can't force it upon people 

59 minutes ago, Tom said:

I was originally going to make it click a world thats already visible on your list, but havent fully fleshed out the idea.

Its possible to bypass OSBots login, however you have to do it when you launch the bot client, so I can't force it upon people 

Is that something you could add and just tell people in the forum? As of now with the script as is it's not beneficial to use the chaos alter because out of 500 dragon bones I only was able to use 150ish of them at the alter.

11 hours ago, ninjajesse94 said:

can i get a trial please ty 

Added

On 5/31/2019 at 2:50 AM, delsolhbc said:

Is that something you could add and just tell people in the forum? As of now with the script as is it's not beneficial to use the chaos alter because out of 500 dragon bones I only was able to use 150ish of them at the alter.

If i do that, I have to write an entire login handler as well, I'm going to try something else first