iChaosAltar

Tom

On 8/6/2019 at 1:42 AM, Tom said:

Could you open the logger and show me what it says. Quest tab is related to OSBots walker, so I'm thinking you are missing a specific item that you should probably have. EIther a burning amulet, glory, ring of dueling, etc

Added

Got it to work sorta but very slow. Right clicks then clicks use then onto alter I wish it was single click then into altar super fast. It’s very slow and not like. Seems would easily be detected. 

9 hours ago, Pandaking said:

Got it to work sorta but very slow. Right clicks then clicks use then onto alter I wish it was single click then into altar super fast. It’s very slow and not like. Seems would easily be detected. 

yeah, I used the trial after it blew  like 200 dragon bones with the broken attempts at escaping pkers. I just did it by hand in the end

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Tom said:

unfortunately vanilla RS doesn't let you left click bones in the wildy

On 8/7/2019 at 5:29 PM, pinkpanther1 said:

yeah, I used the trial after it blew  like 200 dragon bones with the broken attempts at escaping pkers. I just did it by hand in the end

yeah super slow wish i did trial before i bought it and wasted the money

I hope you make a faster version or something. all it really does when it works is just run to altar and then bury which defeats the purpose of the method being fast. 100% would rather do it myself and not risk a ban. refundddd mee this was not worth it at ALL. maybe if it was just a dollar. can i exchnage with a diffrent script or something

3 hours ago, Pandaking said:

yeah super slow wish i did trial before i bought it and wasted the money

I hope you make a faster version or something. all it really does when it works is just run to altar and then bury which defeats the purpose of the method being fast. 100% would rather do it myself and not risk a ban. refundddd mee this was not worth it at ALL. maybe if it was just a dollar. can i exchnage with a diffrent script or something

I dont control sales, youl have to do it through the refund section.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...