iChaosAltar

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

To say this is the worst script ive ever used would be an understatement.

I would be dissapointed if this was to be released as a free script let alone something I have paid for.

From the banking system that miss clicks and doesn't go to the right place to getting stuck in wildy and trying to teleport again to the LAva maze despite being next to the altar. 

To finally the worst world hopping system I have ever seen! If any player is spotted it scrolls as fast as it can to another world at the other end of the world list. By then its already been attacked and you die. 

What needs to be done;

Fix banking so it doesn't miss click at Lumbridge castle and run around the back

Fix pathing to the altar

Fix clicking bones on the altar

Fix world hopping

To say I have been underwhelmed and disappointing is an understatement. I own over 70 scripts this is one of the only scripts I would recommend you not using

5 hours ago, talipen said:

To say this is the worst script ive ever used would be an understatement.

I would be dissapointed if this was to be released as a free script let alone something I have paid for.

From the banking system that miss clicks and doesn't go to the right place to getting stuck in wildy and trying to teleport again to the LAva maze despite being next to the altar. 

To finally the worst world hopping system I have ever seen! If any player is spotted it scrolls as fast as it can to another world at the other end of the world list. By then its already been attacked and you die. 

What needs to be done;

Fix banking so it doesn't miss click at Lumbridge castle and run around the back

Fix pathing to the altar

Fix clicking bones on the altar

Fix world hopping

To say I have been underwhelmed and disappointing is an understatement. I own over 70 scripts this is one of the only scripts I would recommend you not using

thanks for the feedback, I was hoping you could confirm a couple of things for me:

1. What exactly is wrong with the clicking, are you using fast mode? Have you tried without fast mode?

2. Are you using mirror mode by any chance? If so, have you tried lowering the reaction time?

I have submitted a new version (1.09) which will need to go through approval, hopefully it fixes some of the other concerns (including worldhopping). The misclicking the bank seems to be more related to the walking system OSBot has implemented, I would suggest changing your spawn location in the mean time if that is an option for you.

Edited by Tom

2 hours ago, Tom said:

thanks for the feedback, I was hoping you could confirm a couple of things for me:

1. What exactly is wrong with the clicking, are you using fast mode? Have you tried without fast mode?

2. Are you using mirror mode by any chance? If so, have you tried lowering the reaction time?

I have submitted a new version (1.09) which will need to go through approval, hopefully it fixes some of the other concerns (including worldhopping). The misclicking the bank seems to be more related to the walking system OSBot has implemented, I would suggest changing your spawn location in the mean time if that is an option for you.

Hey, happy to provide further feedback.

I tried both with fast mode and without. At first I used fast mode, however the it double right clicks each bone before using it.

I wasn't using mirror mode, i played around with the reaction time both higher and lower and had the same issues.

The pathing and world hop were the biggest issues, it would scroll through worlds and by the time it clicked it would already be dead, it also doesnt try and pray anytthing so you are dead if you get caught. Finally it often gets lost going to the altar from lava maze. It runs to west of hob goblins then gets stuck. The main issue with banknig was with lumbridgte edgeville worked no problems.