iChaosAltar

Tom

This script is unfinished. I wont say its shit or trash because it kind of works but it needs some major improvements.

As it walks to the altar if the door is not visible but is near enough the camera will start spinning and moving up and down like a retard then it will stop walking before interacting with the door. then it will use the full inventory of bones with the altar and will walk down to level 30 wildy.

however if you are locked in the altar it will continue to try to walk down even though the door is closed.

lastly why isnt ring of wealth supported? why would you use 2 amulets as teleports you can only wear one and the other has to stay in the inventory using up 1 space.

how do i get a refund for this script?

On 12/15/2019 at 8:41 PM, Red_Clown said:

This script is unfinished. I wont say its shit or trash because it kind of works but it needs some major improvements.

As it walks to the altar if the door is not visible but is near enough the camera will start spinning and moving up and down like a retard then it will stop walking before interacting with the door. then it will use the full inventory of bones with the altar and will walk down to level 30 wildy.

however if you are locked in the altar it will continue to try to walk down even though the door is closed.

lastly why isnt ring of wealth supported? why would you use 2 amulets as teleports you can only wear one and the other has to stay in the inventory using up 1 space.

how do i get a refund for this script?

On 12/19/2019 at 12:17 AM, itsmejb4 said:

DUDE tom will you ever fix this?

13 hours ago, mcpimpen said:

trial pls

Sorry friends OSBot unfollowed me from the thread so I didn't receive these as notifications.

@Red_Clown I'll look to get Ring of Wealth support added shortly, it shouldnt be a huge change on my end.

I understand there is some reaction time issues as well, and some problems with the door. I'll investigate this tonight and provide an update.

Hi Tom,

I would like to request a refund... I used the script for 5mins and its obvious its going to get me banned... The script gets stuck in alter room and does not open the door to exit meaning it just sits in corner and keeps clicking on mini-map where it would like to go..... obvs it cant go there as the bloody door is shut....

[INFO][Bot #1][12/25 03:47:09 PM]: ----
[INFO][Bot #1][12/25 03:48:08 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/25 03:48:34 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/25 03:49:06 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!

3 hours ago, mcpimpen said:

try no.2 get pked whilst stuck at door at alter.... script just sits at lumbridge does nothing yet I have full charged glory & burning am?

My fix for the door musnt have worked properly, I'll get onto it now.

If you would still like to proceed with a refund, you will need to do so in the refund request section as I do not handle that

• 2 weeks later...