Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

5 minutes ago, osrsnumber01 said:

hes still skipping a lot of loot, i have it set to anything over 500 he walked away from a harralander and a ranarr, so i increased the amount of tiles to the max and he still doesnt pick it up

I'll let @Juggles know. He did the looting portion

10 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

I'll let @Juggles know. He did the looting portion

cool not sure how long it would take to fix this issues im having, but i dont want to pay/keep paying for a 15$ scripts + monthly if im not geting my moneys worth would still like the refund till its fixed. thanks for now il probly just use czars fighter

1 minute ago, osrsnumber01 said:

cool not sure how long it would take to fix this issues im having, but i dont want to pay/keep paying for a 15$ scripts + monthly if im not geting my moneys worth would still like the refund till its fixed. thanks for now il probly just use czars fighter

We do not handle script refunds.
If you want to request one you can post in the refunds section of the forums but I can't guarantee that it will be granted.

Refunds are generally for scripts that are completely broken and where the scripter doesn't have any intention to maintain it and this isn't the case here.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, osrsnumber01 said:

Give them 48 hours to fix your issues you posted and post another refund if they aren't fixed by then. 

@osrsnumber01Are you typing in the items correctly in the box?
It must appear like this: 
Fire rune, Nature rune, Law rune

Do not worry about if it goes to the next line or breaks the word up in the middle. 

I just tested the looting feature typing in items like that and it was looting perfectly fine 

10 hours ago, Juggles said:

I just tested the looting feature typing in items like that and it was looting perfectly fine 

@osrsnumber01

Can also confirm that the looting of typed in items works properly. The only issue is the loot above x is skipping items and we are working on a fix for this.
If you want in the meantime you can just type in the item names.

To be fair, we should have provided a generic list of items to copy and paste into that box and we haven't done that. That is another thing that we should do.

Made some big updates to looting and improved the overall logic:

Items to loot: You must type the name exactly how it appears in Runescape. Follow this pattern and ignore if it goes to a new line or splits the words up. DO NOT START ON A NEW LINE AND USE A COMMA. Ex) Fire rune, Water rune, Law rune, Earth helm, Noob platebody,

Loot items that name contains: This will loot items that contain the word you input. For example, if you put "rune" it will loot any item with the word "rune" in it. This is case sensitive so it will loot items such as Fire rune or Water rune but will ignore Rune platebody. Now if you want to loot Rune platebody or other Rune armor, you would type "Rune" here.

Edited by Juggles

43 minutes ago, aj243 said:

Hi i was just wondering if you are still working on the arceuus tab maker as i know you cant respond to the thread every day but i was just wondering.

@Juggles

I didn't write that script. :doge:

The only script Juggles and I share is Slayer (this one)

Edited by Malcolm

1 hour ago, iKaxov said:

Hey, can I get a trial?

To get the full 12hrs of the trial I'd suggest joining the discord and using the bot to get your trial.
I've implemented this because I've noticed I'd activate trials and users wouldn't be online to notice the trial activated and they wouldn't get to use it.