Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

39 minutes ago, ak4146 said:

Needs a "break without banking" option like in your auto fighter bot.  No reason to tele out of slayer cave to logout in bank, then have to walk all the way back for rest of task.

The issue is a lot of tasks are aggressive and you wont be able to break in combat. For the AIO Fighter, you choose the monster so the user will know if its aggressive or not. 

On 8/1/2020 at 5:09 AM, Juggles said:

I dont see why the Slayer helm I would stop working since OSRS hasnt done an update in a week and it was working previously unless they changed the name of the item. Is it still 

Slayer helmet (i)

My acc doesnt have it imbued so i am unable to check. 

If you check the slayer helmet (i) checkbox, the script should check if you're wearing it to check the task

Yes it does it shows that theres slayer helmet (I)

And also it doesent restock for  smoke devil.It finds slayer helmet(I) but it doesent use it ..

Info

(1) Using a VM (maybe the cause?)
Mirror Mode
V2,4

The bot doesn't recognize when a task is complete.  It continues to kill the same monster with a status of "searching for next monster".  Any ideas?  I went back a few pages to see if this was a known issue but didn't run across anything.  I don't have "kill off task set" or anything like that.  My slayer level is very low.

Thanks!

Edited by johnny103

1 hour ago, Blitzkey said:

Script continues to kill monsters after the task is completed. Having issues with low level slayer tasks. Character combat is level 40. (Guard Dogs, Cows, Zombies, Skeletons, Hobgoblins)

Hi are you making sure to run it with "All" Tabs open so that it can read the chatbox for messages?
Are you using mirror? If so, there's an issue that rarely occurs with reading the chatbox. We are waiting for osbot to push an update for it. The only fix is to restart the client as it is a client issue, not a script issue

11 hours ago, Bakonbitz705 said:

Would be nice to see some pure/safe spot support and Superiors creatuters support... i mean for how much this script is you think it would be updated...... :/ 5/10 gonna end my subscription soon. unless new updates get added.

Would take months to add superior support considering it's 1/200 chance to acquire and there's like 20 + of them. Safe spotting as well would take forever as the script has over 130+ tasks in it so adding safe spots for it + testing + adding multiple spots + world hopping would take months to add. Both of those features would also barely be used as most of the users on the script are just trying to level up slayer on new accounts

11 hours ago, WhoseThisGuy said:

I tried to obtain a trial for this script in Discord but it wont work. I read all the pinned messages and FAQ's 

!trial UltimateSlayer
https://osbot.org/forum/profile/330881-whosethisguy/

This is what I have been putting and it just wont work. Can you please grant me a trial manually? Thanks.

Message Malcoml

Edited by Juggles