Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

17 minutes ago, brayden1213 said:

@Juggles how to i make the pot put prayer on is there an option ?

unsure of what im doing wrong?

https://gyazo.com/864690d59709f71d932dfd8aff6a48dc

says prayer request is false how do i fix this thanks?

thanks 

It uses it on specific tasks like metal drags, aberrant spectres etc

7 minutes ago, brayden1213 said:

@Juggles im low combat and doesn;t have high defence bonuses so when im doing fire giants how do i make it to turn auto prayer on? because i take too much damage ect..

Thanks

Currently there is no support for custom prayer on tasks as there are over 120 tasks coded into the script and making a checkbox for each would be gigantic task. I recommend using a lower tier slayer master that better fits your combat level. It will use prayer on the tasks that are most needed as the script is made for the majority of RS players and almost no one uses prayer on fire giants as it's a huge money sink 

@Juggles hey mate just a quick question so when I'm doing a slayer task lets say cockatrices when i kill them money will automatically be put into my inventory and when it does the scripts stop and won't target anything, it will just stand there and afk for minuets even hours whats the best way about fixing this?

21 minutes ago, brayden1213 said:

@Juggles hey mate just a quick question so when I'm doing a slayer task lets say cockatrices when i kill them money will automatically be put into my inventory and when it does the scripts stop and won't target anything, it will just stand there and afk for minuets even hours whats the best way about fixing this?

What does logger and status say?

im assuming you have the ring of wealth with auto pick up coins on?

Still going strong at 81 slayer, only problem I’ve noticed is at nechraels, in the basement, it was stuck on status ‘activating spec’ standing doing nothing. So I changed the settings to not active spec, restarted the bot and sticks on ‘eat food to clear space’ after a kill or two, only seems to happen here.

Great script though, I’ve been using mirror mode.

Edited by dmrfc92

1 hour ago, dmrfc92 said:

Still going strong at 81 slayer, only problem I’ve noticed is at nechraels, in the basement, it was stuck on status ‘activating spec’ standing doing nothing. So I changed the settings to not active spec, restarted the bot and sticks on ‘eat food to clear space’ after a kill or two, only seems to happen here.

Great script though, I’ve been using mirror mode.

Hi did you happen to have coins in your inv?

10 hours ago, Juggles said:

Hi did you happen to have coins in your inv?

Yea mate, any idea how to sort this? 
ps I use a ring of line, with the option ticked and starting equipped when the script is turned on.

3 hours ago, Bakonbitz705 said:

Great script man. lovining it. hoping and praying that your gonna add konar soon :)

I agree, Konar would be a game changer.

2 hours ago, DustyBeats said:

My monthly post about how great this bot is. Keep up the good work you guys. Been working great on Mirror :)

Il second this, best script on the market. Appreciated folks