Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

1 hour ago, tjc12349 said:

Mine's actually doing the same thing. When restocking it will input the item and price, but never confirm the purchase.

Can you add me on discord and send me a gif of it? Also what item are you buying? Earlier I had a rounding error but I had thought I fixed that.

Hey bro's ! the script is still running very good for me but i only have 1 problem, when it tries to get a Ring of dueling of the bank or a games necklace or a glory the scripts gets stuck because it doesnt close the bank and try's to wield the object it is trying to get but because of that it gets stuck.

27 minutes ago, Dutchsmoker420 said:

Hey bro's ! the script is still running very good for me but i only have 1 problem, when it tries to get a Ring of dueling of the bank or a games necklace or a glory the scripts gets stuck because it doesnt close the bank and try's to wield the object it is trying to get but because of that it gets stuck.

I’ll take a look and fix it once I’m home from exams. Thanks for the report :) 

11 minutes ago, RuneRune said:

Got the bot and greatly enjoying it.

FYI --  If running on mirror mode, the bot freezes while attempting to withdraw a shantay pass ticket to complete any kalphite task.  No such issue occurs on injection mode.

Do you have any logs for me to take a look at?