Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

Anyway to make the Script More Iron Friendly? I dont usually run tabs and just use runes for all my teleports. Possible to add an option to use runes over tabs? I can't get it to run even a single task because it says I dont have the required items. If Not Ill have to end my subscript for it :/

Runs great otherwise! Keep up the good work.

On 10/1/2019 at 9:26 PM, Sam Adams said:

Anyway to make the Script More Iron Friendly? I dont usually run tabs and just use runes for all my teleports. Possible to add an option to use runes over tabs? I can't get it to run even a single task because it says I dont have the required items. If Not Ill have to end my subscript for it :/

Runs great otherwise! Keep up the good work.

We will consider an ironman mode in the future but it is not in any upcoming update plans as ironman mode for a slayer script is so niche 

2 hours ago, talipen said:

Just purchased the script going well so far!

Only issue is with the looting! Is there a way of looting an item over a certain amount?

Hi for looting, you can enter a list of items in the box. We also have a list on the thread with common items to loot. You can also loot items with name that contains. For example, you can put "Rune" here and it will loot anything with "Rune" in the name such as Rune platebody

20 minutes ago, TtotheJ said:

Hey, I've tried messaging you and it says you can't receive messages, I post on your profile page and got no response.

what exactly do I need to do to buy a voucher from you so I can purchase this script?!?

Hello friend. I do not sell vouchers but you can buy it off someone else from here to use it on our script! Works the same as a gift card

https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

@Chris @Lost Panda Maybe one of you can sell him one? :)

Edited by Juggles
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Juggles said:

Hi for looting, you can enter a list of items in the box. We also have a list on the thread with common items to loot. You can also loot items with name that contains. For example, you can put "Rune" here and it will loot anything with "Rune" in the name such as Rune platebody

Hello friend. I do not sell vouchers but you can buy it off someone else from here to use it on our script! Works the same as a gift card

https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

@Chris @Lost Panda Maybe one of you can sell him one? :)

Ah, okay, thanks for the reply!

Also, I meant to ask, does the $14.99 count as the first month payment or would it be that + $9.99 to begin using it?

Edited by TtotheJ

42 minutes ago, TtotheJ said:

Also, I meant to ask, does the $14.99 count as the first month payment or would it be that + $9.99 to begin using it?

Yes I believe its $14.99 and you will get it for an entire month and then $9.99 every month afterwards.

I've never actually used anything reoccurring but I am 99.9% sure that is how it works. Just in case I'm wrong I leave that 0.1% :doge:

28 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Yes I believe its $14.99 and you will get it for an entire month and then $9.99 every month afterwards.

I've never actually used anything reoccurring but I am 99.9% sure that is how it works. Just in case I'm wrong I leave that 0.1% :doge:

Yes its $14.99 for 1 month then $9.99 after